Backstory

(Reader) POV

In New Jersey-1987 I and Tiffany were looking for a new vehicle. Before we left New Jersey, we found a new car.

Today's event "1960's four-door from the time when bigger was undeniably better, fits six people, is perfect for families. By the way, the 389 v8 engine with triple power carburetor makes it the main transportation in its days with superior handling and the quietest roar of the engine." The seller explained that the Pontiac was a type of red color.

Tiffany had asked, "What color is it?" "Rojo Coronado was given a hand a month ago." the seller answers Tiffany then asks "How much a month." The seller looked at Tiffany and answered " I heard from the man how much it costs $1,000, I paid with cash "Okay Tiffany responded.

Although there is something that I am legally "obliged to comment on" "Unfortunately this morning there was an accident and what happened killed a young couple." I looked at Tiffany to see his response but he just smiled at it "Well" "if you want to know I think they were decapitated." I hum that information and look at Tiffany. The seller said, "Completely more or less."

Tiffany responded, "I want it." The seller looked happy. " Seriously great, good for you it's a dazzling car, a classic will always be in fashion." I walk closer to the seller and ask "What was he saying I said" "it's a classic." "Seriously technically"

I told the Seller" Sorry, technically it's not even an antique." Seller looked panicked. "Of course it is old and it's retro." I respond to that while getting closer. "It's not old nor retro nor an antique, it's just old."

While I was talking me and Tiffany got closer to the seller "As you train it we'll give you a little hand" Tiffany got behind him and slashed his throat from his nail file. I started to laugh and got into his pocket and got the keys to the car which I took from this bleeding man that was choking.

I went around his body and gave Tiffany the keys "Take it, it's not for til a thousand dollars," Tiffany admiring the car "It's cute" Tiffany took off the sign on sale on the windshear when I got to the front seat and tiffany taking the driving seat "I adore this color and" "that color adores you" I then get my voodoo book.

"The book of everything of Voodoo" he read the title and he took my book from my hand "Is this going to be your new hobby." I grab my book back. "Yes I find it interesting not to mention this creature called Damballa who is a spirit in the African religion which is known as Haitian Vodou who can make you possess things."

Tiffany looked at me and smiled, happy to know I was able to open up to him. In our car I look back to him "Hey Tif" he looks back to me "Yes Doll is there something wrong do you want the AC higher." I shake my head sideways "No I just want to learn more about your family and yourself. I mean we've been dating ever since 1984 the only things I know about you are that you are a body disposal expert, your favorite color, and other things but not your background story."

he looked at me and smiled "Oh of course I'll tell you if you want and you can also tell more about your background story as well." I nod my head "Okay first question what was your childhood like?"

He looks at the wheels and signs "Well I was born in the late 1950s in New Jersey I'm the oldest in my family with a little sister I was closer to my mom. Our parents were so happy but it got so ruff when we had our little sister with all the stress. My mom would get angry with my dad when he would not help my moms with the chores. But soon, my dad turned into a prostitute and because of that my mom snapped and divorced my dad. After that I didn't have a good relationship with my mom. She changed my name to Tiffany and dressed me up as a woman so I would not look like my dad."

I put my book down knowing all this information. I smiled knowing what I was going to do in New Jersey next. "Well I'm glad you got out of there and lived your criminal time with me but I'm guessing it's my turn to tell my boring story." He nods his head while driving in the streets

"I was born in 1959 in New Jersey and it was our birthday. I was 4 that day turning 5 and was born on the same day as my brother who was 6 and also turning 7. That day of our birthday a serial killer was on the loose on the same day we were just celebrating that perfect day.

My brother could be a jerk to me sometimes but we both had one thing in mind it was murder. So when the killer got into our house and killed our dad in the living room our mom took us both in the closet. But of course, she didn't know we both had a knife even when I'm too little to do stuff.

That time Charlie helped me and presented to me how to kill someone. We both murdered our mom in that closet for us to remember our first murder then the killer opened the closet and noticed us. Of course, he had open arms and showed us the ways to be a killer that day that I will always remember."

Tiffany had a smile and admired the way I said things and showed him how much of an insane person I am and that we both deserve each other by our illness. "Well now that I'm done with my childhood let go of my teen years of murder shall we." He nodded his head and said," Oh please tell me your adventures of being a hot sexy murder."

I looked at the window and smiled " In Burlington County Home in 1972 me and my brother were taking care of the Wayward boys in South Jersey. Charlie was reading a book to the kids about Peter Pan when Miss Cheney came and was so proud of Charlie for reading his book to the kids and their behavior but of course one of the kids cursed. At that moment I realized that I didn't tell Miss Cheney something but of course, a cleaner said "Watch out you little brat."

When I realized I had mud in my shoes from outside he put his mop on my new pair of shoes and my only pair. So on that day, I told Charlie what to do of course his brilliant mind knew what to do. After that day we took the kids outside in our new adventure Peter Pan.

We took them to a forest where we showed them the cleaner man who was Captain Hook in our journey was covered in maggots two kids left. But one kid stays and he knows today is our escape car today.

So anyway back to the story Miss Cheney called the police and we planned to escape that night but before we told the kid our last goodbye and a gift we told the kid "Promise us that you won't tell a soul." The kid's answer was "I crossed my heart hook today." We then left and inside the gift were the cleaner's other hands."

Tiffany put his hand on my thighs. I look down and I grab them in my hand. I look at him.

He put his lips on mine where I could taste the cherry in his red lipstick. We continued to do our original things such as reading my Voodoo's book and him driving the car. But I forgot to ask Tiffany something.

"Hey Tiff I have a question for you" Tiffany looks at me giving a questioning face "Yes" I look at him "Do you mind if my brother lives with us he is not doing well with rent. But don't worry when he gets enough money it will be just us two."

He looked at me with such excitement "Oh yes it's okay but promise me when you guys kill you will do it with me as well." I look at him and nod now to let go of our new apartment.

(1441 words)