Our Last Night

Chicago-1988

I opened up the door to our new apartment room "Home sweet home." Tiffany was now looking around the room. "it's just darling" I turned on the light to get a better view of the place.

"Not bad for our first rat trap huh." We went to see the other room when Tiffany turned it on revealing a bathroom "Nothing if you throw a rug scout fix maybe some wallpaper." Tiffany reveals his duration plans.

I touch the fireplace to see how dusty it is. I look out the window to admire the view. "We could get a plant."

Tiffany continued talking about her decoration plans. "Hey uh, Tiff I'm feeling kind of hungry and want to order a pizza." I looked at Tiffany and leaning on the window Tiffany started to smile "I think that's a great idea" I went toward him.

He grabbed my hair when I started to kiss his neck. After we got our pizza and killed the pizza men we started to smoke and drink some while I was sitting on Tiffany's thighs with a short black lace dress which I found comfortable to sit on.

While he had his arms around my waist when I was holding a cigarette "you like it." I gave him the cigarette I had in my hand. "Deep dish is good but I miss Jersey pizza."

Tiffany explained as I grabbed his hand "I don't know I kind of like the mess it makes." I then put one of his fingers in my mouth tasting the blood. Tiffany started to laugh while it zoomed out to show the pizza man while the music playing in the background got louder.

Chicago-November 8th 1988

Tiffany pov

I open the door "Chucky I'm home making your favorite Swedish meatballs." I then heard a woman screaming and (Reader) laughed. I open the door and I see (Reader) and her brother who if I remember correctly is named Charlie on top of a woman.

I was devastated. Did our promise mean nothing? "How could you" Charlie responded. "It was easy." I looked at (Reader) to see her looking at me with all the blood on her "You're killing without me really (Reader)."

Charlie stepped up to me "Well believe it or not Tiff she got a life outside of you in this dump." I saw Charlie leaving and (Reader) following him and getting out of the room. I followed them.

"But killing is an us thing even if you were invited we would still do it together." I saw Charlie put the knife on the sink and nag away at what I just said. I look at her "When was the last time that you took me out for a nice murder just us two."

I saw Charlie leaving and getting his cloak on and I saw (Reader) look at me. I saw her open her mouth but got interpreted by Charlie "Hurry up (Reader) I need your help." I saw her eyes turn to sadness.

She grabbed my arm and pulled her toward me and grabbed my head where it now touched our lips and kissed this moment away. I saw her eyes have bags underneath them. She said, "Please call the police station and get the lead detective who was on the Lakeshore strangler case when you called them to tell them all about Charlie Lee Ray's whereabouts." She explained the situation of a woman named Sarah Pierce in his safe house and where he kept her hostage.

I looked at questing but I knew I needed to call them if it went so far for her to betray her brother. I heard in the background Charlie telling (Reader) to hurry up. I saw her about to open the door but she went back and kissed my lips "I need a good luck kiss if I could survive this and I love my sick boy."

Then she ran out the door. I looked at the telephone and went there. I lift the phone. I put the number "Hello is this police station I'm looking for your lead detective who solved Lakeshore strangler get them on I have Charlie Lee Ray's whereabouts."

POV: (Reader)

I was outside the safe house where my brother kidnapped the women and he kept talking about them having a family together. I wasn't surprised he was into her as she was pretty but our job is to kill people. We've been doing it since we were 7 when we first murdered our mom or would I say his first murder and the first witness.

I heard the siren and checked the window to see if the police knew where we were. Which means Tiffany has called the police. I hope I still can escape.

I saw Charlie coming toward me to also see the window. He then went back to his mistress and they argued. He then stabbed her stomach for some reason the only words I can make up are family.

Charlie grabbed my hand and took us outside. I kept shooting the police while Charlie kept running away from the police. We found a hiding spot to hide from the police and we kept going over the car. I shot back at the police and noticed our escape car was right there. We both looked at each other and ran.

But while we ran I got shot in the leg by the police who gave Charlie to be closer to the car. I tried to shoot back at the police but I keep missing today. I noticed that Charlie was already in the escape car or van with Eddie but then the car siren sound was close to us. I looked up to notice that the van was leaving me "Charlie help me! Please brother come back! Eddie stops the van! Don't leave me here!"

I hid behind a pole while the police car followed the van. I saw a toy store and I went inside by hopping on one leg while I noticed the man still chasing me. I started to question whether to shoot the man or the door I chose.

I shot the door which alarms the building and went inside. I hid myself in toys and tried to shoot the man but I got shot again in my arm. I kept bumping into toys in the side trying to hide.

Thinking about why I had to go with Charlie today, I could have been eating my Tiffany Swedish meatball but no I'm going to die today. I was walking around and noticed the section I was in I was surrounded by dolls with H/l (hair length), H/c (hair color), with E/c (Eye color) and they had S/c (Skin color) with a pair of jean overalls add with the rainbow-striped shirt.

I started to feel dizzy from the blood loss and drop which made the doll drop as well. I grab the doll box and I admire its looks.

I opened the box to grab the doll and started to do the Damballa Chant "Ade due Damballa. Give me the power, I beg of you!" outside there were thunderstorms created and lightning in the background.

I started to chant again "Ade due Damballa. Donnez-moi le pouvoir, je vous en supplie! Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endenlieu pour du boisette Damballa! Endenlieu pour du boisette Damballa! Endenlieu pour du boisette Damballa!!!" After the chant lightning struck the building I felt my body turn cold knowing I didn't make it but then it was hot for now, let me sleep this awful day away from hell.

(1267 words)