Our Night Together

I put the smoke down to see The man getting in the car. He was about to open the box which made us worried Tiffany hit the man's head. I got the drugs that I found and threw them away.

The man turned his head around and saw the drugs. He grabbed it and he smiled which made me hold Tiffany's hands. Then he left the van.

We both looked out to see the police showing the drugs to the teens and he shoved him. I started to get annoyed with "Give me a light." Tiffany gave me a light then I got off the box and left the van I started to crawl to the police car.

I opened the gas cap, shoved a napkin in it, and crawled back while I was crawling back. The policeman was back but then the lighter fell and was open. I got back to the van and got back on the box and we stood up and waved to the policeman.

Right before he explodes into little pieces his car is on fire attacking everyone. All the people started to steam and run. It made me laugh which made Tiffany start to laugh with me.

We turned back to our doll pose and watched Jesse come back and saw his lady come back scared then there was a person who came to the front of the car "Guys! There they are! Call the police!" a person shouted "S***! Drive!" the lady yelled at him telling him "To go!!" Then after all the screaming we finally left that place but it was very silent.

Tiffany looked at me "At least you haven't forgotten how to show a boy a good time" Tiffany said. I just looked at Tiffany, put my head on his chest and nodded my head agreeing to his quote. They started to complain to each other and suspect that one of them is the murderer while the murderer is a doll. We started to giggle then we heard on the radio they were suspecting.

Then Jesse picks up his phone and, forming his responses he calls his friend who is also suspecting them of the murders. Then they started to talk about his lady uncle who is the police we killed. We laugh as quietly as we can.

Then they stopped in a small church that looked like a perfect building for a private marriage. Then Jesse started to ask his lady if he trusted her, to which she agreed. Then they left the car and went to the church. We both went to the front "Sucker."

I said "I think they make a cute couple. It'd be a shame to break them up if I know what I mean" Tiffany said "Let's find some music while these bozos get married." he added. We both hopped into seats and I started to change stations "What is this S***?"

I asked in disgust as I flipped through the songs. "Jesus, music has been going to hell since I've been dead," I said. I switched to an F/S (Favorite song) and I started to smile.

"That's more like it." I started to move around and dance while Tiffany smiled and was happy that I was enjoying myself. "Isn't it beautiful? I have always dreamed of having a big church wedding with bridesmaids, a cake, and my picture in the paper. Not just the usual mugshot, but something flattering."

Tiffany said. Gave him a face of guilt "I'm sorry. For everything and mostly me being the reason you're dead." I said "Oh. I guess I can't complain, I mean...I always wanted to spend more time together. Maybe...do some traveling, and see the world together. And look at us now!" he said.

We both started laughing for a couple of good minutes. "Yeah, life sure is full of surprises." We both looked at each other and smiled at this moment but then the box flew open and the chief screamed as the two of us screamed as well.

Tiffany looked at me and said," Stop Him!" he yelled, I pulled my knife "Killed him." Tiffany screamed I went toward him and started stabbing him still screaming about what just happened I laughed at what just happened " An old classic. Never goes outta style."

I said while looking at his knife "That was good." Tiffany said Tiffany cleaned the blood while I put the body in the box where it was supposed to be. Then the two couples picked us up and took us to their room at a hotel for couples.

They probably took us just in case it got stolen. We watched them watching the news but then two couples came into the room and one of the couples grabbed Tiffany which made me very mad. When they looked at me they gave a face of disgust and grabbed me "This is a girl who has a face only a mother could love." then my dolls said "Hi I'm (Doll name) and I wouldn't talk if I were you."

In a doll's voice then the girl had a weird look which I didn't care I only needed Tiffany's opinions. I watch the lady to notice she took some of their money which made Tiffany hit me in the stomach to tell me we need to kill them. I nodded my head already and was going to kill them for the fact they touched me.

Tiffany took a shaming bottle and threw it above the mirror of them while they were making out. The mirrors turned into shatters and fell on top of them in their water bed which stabbed them at the same time while they were falling toward them This made me awe at this moment and seeing all the blood gushing out I looked at Tiffany. "I love you."

I went toward him and bent my knees and found the finger that had the ring. I showed him the ring. "I know I have noncommittal issues but maybe you can show me the ways of how to solve those problems so will you marry me and my partner in crime and my husband."

He looked at me with so much love. "Yes." I started trying to get the ring out of my finger after some struggle.

I look at Tiffany smiling at him and putting the ring in her finger. He looked at the ring in awe and we hugged each other then Tiffany said. "I'm crying, I wonder but I'm feeling like Pinocchio over there." Well, let's say that night we explore the doll body in many ways.

(1111 Words)