Seed in (Reader)

Glenda/Glen POV

I was standing by my owner who is doing a talk show while I'm his puppet in front of many people while he is talking. "Action yeah I'm even anatomically correct. " They all nodded their heads and agreed that I told them "it's a serious condition."

They started to laugh at what I said which left me in confusion. "Sixty years ago I found it in a cemetery back in the States. A little bastard will try to rip me out and throw me out." I was still confused. I look at him "I was trying to give you a hug."

They started to laugh again which made me think I don't know much about myself. I know I'm an orphan. I know I'm a freak and of course, I know that I'm Japanese. But why do I have such terrible nightmares filled with hate and blood and guts? I'm not like that at all. I wouldn't even hurt a fly oh.

I started to think of this while I stared at the fly in my doll's hand. There he goes back to his family. Oh, I envy him sometimes. I wonder if my parents where they sent masters did they serve the Emperor Oh sometimes I wonder what my mum and dad were really like.

POV:?

A man dressed up as Santa Claus was walking into a cemetery on a frosty snowy day. "So you don't believe in Santa Claus, trust me honey tonight I'm gonna make you believe you wait to see what Santa brings you. you naughty girl no I can hear you fine you're not breaking up Sheila. I just said you're not breaking up oh you're breaking up with me wait you're breaking up with me on Christmas Eve. Shelia, you got to be f*ck kidding me, Sheila."

but then suddenly the bag revealed it got stabbed with a knife. "Sheila, well that's just great." he started to move where he wanted to go next he looked at the grave and noticed that his bag felt light he looked back and looked at the bag and started to groan and started to kick the present.

Then it shows a different view where (Doll Name) is sitting by a grave. The doll looks at him but when the man looks at the doll it looks at their original pose. The man gets closer to the doll and knees toward the doll.

In the background you could see Tiffany coming behind the man the doll then blinked. Then Tiffany started to attack him behind While (Doll Name) slashed the man's stomach which gored out cotton. "I knew it" You then took off his beard "You're not real."

Then the man started to leave out bleeding. Tiffany then said, "You are never real, you know what that kind of disappointment can do to somebody." "you have any ideas I can't f*ck with your mind." you then started to repeatedly say "your mind" while stabbing him and Tiffany laughing.

It then revealed that it was all fake and the man was alive he yelled, "(Doll name) broke again this is bloody ridiculous god can't cut." Then people went to the set to check on the doll and the director talked to the actor and told the director he quit playing Santa Claus.

Then it turns to a newswoman saying "You're in Hollywood when production is underway on the new horror flick (Doll name) go psycho the film tells the urban legend of (Doll name) and Tiffany, two dolls supposedly possessed by a stereo killer. The dolls were found at the scene of a string of real-life murders which remain unsolved to this day."

One of the designer guys checks on the doll and notices something "Hey guys I think Tiffany's left arm is loosening." while he pulls the wires the wires connect to her arm which goes straight to his c*ck. Then there was some guy who came to the stage with a bag and then another guy looking for someone "Yeah I'm looking for Jenarius does anyone have a 20 on Jenarius."

Then it shows a guy with black hair dressed in a suit who was hiding before a carbon hiding a drink and when he noticed the man gone he started to drink what was in his bottle. While someone was calling his name but then somebody behind him tapped his shoulder saying his name. He saw his friend "Hey got your skin quick."

the girls said to try to give him his stuff. "Oh." the man gasped, "we're ready for you." the man searching for him said.

The scene changed to Jenarius sitting down getting prepared and getting his hair spray for it to stay and having (Reader) by his side and in front of a lady sitting in front of me. "Hey, Jenarius I am so proud of you." "For what." he asked in a confused voice "The sticking to your diet."

"Oh thank you." then the woman started to look at the newspaper he started to put candy in (Reader) pocket outfit. he looks back at the lady and wants to start a conversation "What's going on in the world today."

"Judy Roberts is getting 25 mils for her next film." the lady responded "Julia Roberts I'm so tired of hearing about Julia Roberts you know I should have played Rock of Itch. I could have done it without the WonderBra. Julia stole that part right out from under me. You know how she did it. She slept with the director, that's what I think."

He said in irritation that some girl got it "Jenarius you know that's not true." "how come I don't get any other good roles anymore how come nobody takes me seriously." Then suddenly the doll (Doll's name) moved its head and said "Nice chest." The doll compliments "Thank you."

"I mean look at me I'm an Oscar nominee for Christ's sake not f*ck a puppet got no fan mail, no paparazzi, no stalkers, well there must be something I'm right for." The woman looked at the newspaper "Let's see oh hip-hop superstar turned director Redwoman and Redman is still looking for the right actress to take the male lead in their upcoming bible epic." "Well, that sounds good."

"Virgin Mary" "What's so funny." "nothing" "It's perfect it's just what I need to reinvent myself the Virgin Mary I loved the way she wore robes and her hair off her face kind of like this don't. don't get Mary on some and tell them I need to take a meeting with this Redwoman or men right away."

POV: Glenda/Glen

I was watching T.V. in my cage to see two dolls that were gonna be in a movie and the new one. "Right away that's a wrap for Access Hollywood we're putting from Hollywood or as you can see (Doll name) and Tiffany are alive and well you can catch that movie in theaters next Halloween thank you (Doll name)."

then the woman put the microphone to (Doll name) and she said to them "F*thank you very much." She then waves to the camera. When I looked at her arm I noticed she was also made in Japan and I wasn't able to confirm it by looking at my wrist "I know my parents after all."

Suddenly my owner came and turned off the T.V. and said "Well you sh*Last night you were going to have to be more scary." you gasped "Scary?!" my owner grabbed a rat or maybe a poor mouse "Less we are shall we."

He then opened my cage which made me go further away from him when he set the rat or mouse down. When it got closer to me I got so scared but it didn't hurt me so I started to pat it "Hello." The man started to say "Look you gotta learn to attack your killer instincts giving her natural impulses well some I have to fire." The rat or mouse started to bite the man when he got close to the cage and he then fell.

Which made you able to escape since the door was still open. You started to run in the streets running away from the man saying "Hey!" you then saw a truck you then jumped up and got in the back of the truck then the car started to drive before the man could keep up. Now I'm sitting behind the truck hoping I get to them and maybe find an answer from my parents.

(1420 Words)

Author note

I'm back and going to continue this story.