A Disaster Trips

"I don't get it. Why don't you just mail the dolls?" Jesse asked over the phone "These dolls are very special." Tiffany responded.

"What do you mean special?" he asked "I mean, that there is 500 bucks in it for you if you get them there by tomorrow." Tiffany bribed him "No questions asked. I'd do it myself but.."

He looked at me while I was pointing at the fish and grabbing them to play surgeon , which I did after I found the keys "I have to take care of a friend who is mentally incapacitated." he continued when he said that I look up, giving him an eyebrow up. "Yeah...Yeah, I'll do it. But I want 1000." Jesse said.

"Okay, sweet face, I can give you half of my furniture now. They'll give you the rest of the keys under the map." He talked to that boy for a while and hung up on him.

He then got prepared for his outfit before we were ready to leave. I saw he was wearing the outfit I made with the leather jacket but when he changed the whole appearance of the doll I left my mouth open in awe as he blew smoke. "Barbie eat your heart out."

We knew that Jesse was coming so we prepared a letter for him and the money, keys, and whatever information he needed. Then we acted like normal dolls when he came into the room he looked at the note and saw the note in my hand and took it and read it out loud. "Hi Sweetface, Please deliver dolls to the caretaker's office. Forest Creek Cemetery, Hackensack, New Jersey. Love plus kisses Tiffany."

He looked down at the doll, grabbed us both and put us back in the van. Then we stopped at a certain house. We looked outside and there was an expensive-looking house. Then we saw him with another girl hugging and being lovey I was getting angry. "We don't have time for this s***." while we were watching their love going on.

When they got back to the van we went back to doll pose. Then there was a police officer who called into his police scanner. "This van is parked right in front of my house as we speak."

he spoke." he spoke. He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

Then he left and went to his shed to get something to open the van. I look at Tiffany "Who the hell is this boo, what's he doing?" Tiffany asked. "Screwin' with our ride, that's what."

I took my knife out. "Ah, what the hell do I need to exercise?" I said Tiffany looked at me. "Were you born with that knife superglued to your hand or what?" He asked me to raise an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I asked "For god's sake Chucky, drag yourself to the 90's. Stabbings went out with Bundy and Dahmer, you look like Martha Stewart?" he said. "Who the fuck is martha stewart?" I asked.

"My idol." he started to smile."Now what does Martha tell you to do when guests drop by for dinner and you haven't had time to shop? You improvise!" he explained as I got off the chair and saw a hammer. "What about this?" I asked "Predictable!" I look around for something.

"What about these nails?" "There you go now you get it!" We started to set up our weapons and get into position. The man got in the van and hid something inside the box. I started to giggle in the front seat which had grabbed his attention.

"Who's there?" he quietly asked. He started to crawl on all fours and went toward the front seat. He looked to see two dolls sitting in the seats. "Ugh," he said, in disgust.

He looked up to see nails above his head. "Now!" Tiffany shouted. I cut a wire and then the nails flew to his head.

They stabbed them in his face, nailing down his face to a deformed one. He twitched and Tiffany looked at me "Why does that look so familiar?" I asked, "See? That's the true work of a homicidal genius." Tiffany said "Not bad. Bron amateur." I said.

Tiffany looked back at the door. "Shit! Here they come." I started to put the body in the box while Tiffany started to clean. "S***" I got up to sit in the box but then Jesse and his lady opened the door to put their belongings in the backseat.

Jesse stopped. "What?" the lady asked. "I could have sworn that door was locked." He said.

"Oh, well. C'mon." Jade said, going in the passenger seat.

Jesse started the car and I noticed the bag that the chief brought. I laughed quietly and I hid it in my pocket. Jesse drove off but looked behind him to see a police car.

"Shit," Jesse said. He pulled over next to a bunch of people and the officer got out. "Now what?" I asked quietly.

The officer looked at Jesse with a smile which made me kill him and he pointed his flashlight to the back of his van. "How are you kids doing tonight?" He asked. Jesse and the lady stayed quiet.

He pointed his flashlight to their bags. He chuckled. "Going somewhere?" he asked if they both were still quiet.

"Would you mind getting out of the van now, please?" He asked. They both got out while the lady tried to punch the officer but Jesse kept holding her back. Tiffany coughed and they looked at each other to see I was smoking something.

The man put a flashlight toward us and gave a disgusted face. Well, I guess we're gonna have problems on this trip.

(961 Words)