Relapse

POV Jenarius Tilly

the phone started to ring I got up to go get it after the conversation while (OC) got up as well crying and going toward the bathroom. 

POV Tiffany

I saw the poor girl crying while going toward the bathroom poor her only if she knew why she was actually pregnant. I grab the knife and went toward them I saw that disgusting piece of sh*t snipping his wine as if he did nothing wrong. he started to eat the food that the man made for him only to get rejected for his role.

  I started to walk up to him he turned his head to only see nothing I smirked and noticed he went back to eating after thinking it was just Jenarius talking on the phone.  I went under the table after he moved his plate to see me I stabbed my knife into his meat. While I waved bye and started to laugh a bit so happy to cut a useless d*ck out of this pathetic world.

 I saw the Jenarius come back to see Red Man I heard him say "There's been another murder. What? No. I told you where  I was right here." 

His words turned to muffle while I enjoyed myself destroying his meat and the inside of him. The man looks up to see Jenarius telling him "I'm leaving I'm bringing your sister with me because I don't want her spending time with a d*ck. You can let yourself out. Oh by the way red man dropped dead." 

He leaves the room and goes toward the bathroom not suspecting a single thing that is happening to his d*ck. The red man then smashes into the glass now finally dropped dead. I started to laugh remembering how good it felt for me to kill people and get revenge. oh~. Those date nights that I had with (Reader) ah the good times. 

I turned my head to see Glenda there and witness me killing someone. "Glenda. Glenda honey everything's okay it was just a little slip. There's no need to tell your mommy it will be our little secret okay?" 

I saw my daughter looking at the guts by me making my clothes covered with some blood. I put a finger on my lip "Sshhh." his mouth was open and his left eye flickering at what just happened. 

Morning

I was by (Reader) on the bed watching the T.V. news "It's D-day here at San Questing who'd have thought it would ever come to this." I was so scared they were going to execute my admired person she was the main reason why I'm so creative with my kills and house decoration.

 "They're executing Martha Stewart this morning." I said to (Reader) "I don't think I could take nine months of this sh*t." I look at (Reader) "Silly (Doll name) it's a voodoo pregnancy it's accelerated." she looks at me confused but then has a moment when her eyes start to open "Oh yeah I forgot that's what happened with me." 

POV Jenarius Tilly

the timer started to beep I looked around to see Red Woman getting up my mind was in a blur but I remembered last night.

-Flashback-

I went to the bathroom to (OC) I saw her crying and hugging her knee sitting on the bathroom toilet chair. I went by and sat her "Hey are you okay?" she looked at me with her puffy eyes showing how much she poured her eyes out here. 

"No, I'm pregnant and I kinda got fired from my job!"  I pat her back "I'm sorry it is my fault. I was just so focused on being the main hot celebrity and getting a role I never thought of the conquest." she rubs her eye "Will you be there when I have the kid." 

I look at her shocked "Wait you're keeping the child." she nods her head "Even with all this I thought I wanted to still try taking a child who knows this might be my only chance that this can happen to me." I look at her impressed that she still goes through this even when this was all an accident.

I nod my head "Yeah I be there when you give birth." she smiles and and grabs her body next to mine to feel my warmth I put my arm around her as a cover trying my best to comfort this lady who went through a lot this evening.

-Present-

I went back to sleep when I just saw it was (OC) but then there was a scream I got up right away and went toward the scream. "What's wrong!" I look at (OC) to see how big her stomach i now which suddenly made me faint to emptiness but darkness. 

(840 Words)

_Author Note_

It has been a month and you must be wondering where I have been doing well I was busy with my school and trying my best to maintain a good grade cause right now I have a low grade but that all here is a chapter. Also I been writing new book for example my Alastor x (Reader) cipher and getting a new idea as a example Sundrop/Moondrop x (Reader) Catnap, Adrien x (Reader), and Jax x (Reader)