Chapter 3: Only 1 bed

A/N - I'm not that good at dialogue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Charlie changed into the shirt and hoodie that John gave her, the both of them heard a knock on the door. John went to open the door when he saw Jessica standing in front of the door. John was confused to see her at this time since it was 4:52. "Jessica? Why are you even up right now? Why are you here?" Jessica looked like she had just won the lottery.

"JOHN! I FOUND CHARLIE AND AUNT JEN'S HOUSE. I FOUND THE REAL CHARLIE! SHE WAS BREATHING"

"No, you didn't"

"She looked exactly her. Same outfit, same hair, same everything. Besides how are you so sure anyway?"

"If you found her then who's in my apartment?"

"Wait what- OMG CHARLIE!!!!" *Jessica saw Charlie behind John*

"Hey Jessica"

"Wait is that John's hoodie?"

"Yeah"

"...🤨"

"Jessica I swear to god, it wasn't like that"

"Yeah right"

"...Anyways, what were saying about finding me?"

"Umm, yeah so I found someone who looks exactly like you, same hair, same clothes and everything. But I don't know who I found now because you're here right now. And I feel like you're the actual Charlie since John is okay with you. I swear he just has a 6th sense that can just detect if it's really you or not."

"Huh. Wait, what if the person you found was her? What if it was Elizabeth?

"It probably is. Anyways, I'll leave you 2 lovebirds be, byeee"

"Oh my god Jessica- whatever bye"

John looked over at Charlie, as he saw a slight pink blush emerge on her cheeks. He decided not to say anything about it as it might have just been the lights.

"Charlie?"

"Yeah, John?"

"Do you wanna sleep? You look really tired. You can sleep on my bed if you want, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"I do want to sleep but I feel like you should sleep on your bed since it is your house. Besides I'll be fine sleeping on the couch."

"No its fine, if anything you should sleep on the bed, you've literally been stabbed"

"I mean the beds probably big enough for 2 people, we both could probably sleep on the bed, well only if you want to."