Chapter 5: She's back

A/N - There is some swearing in this chapter + some suggestive dialogue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"John, I know this is really weird but I was going to Charlie's aunts house to see if hot Charlie was still there but I couldn't find her but then when I went out of her house through the backdoor I saw hot Charlie drive off to your apartment and I'm pretty sure she has a knife."

"How do you know that she was going to my apartment? Also, hot Charlie? Really?"

"Judge me or whatever but it's accurate and get's the point across."

"Really? It does get the point across, only because you've called her hot Charlie before, but it's nowhere near accurate."

"Whatever. Also, do you know where the actual Charlie is? Do you know if shes even alive?"

"The actual Charlie's alive. She's in my room"

"🤨? What's she doing in your room?

"Carlton, she was literally just sleeping."

"Were you sleeping on the couch?"

"No? And before you say anything we were just sleeping."

"Yeah, sureeee. You tooootally weren't sleeping together."

"I mean we were sleeping in the same bed but nothing more than that. I mean I wish but you know."

"YO WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WISH???"

"Uhhh-"

Just then John heard a very loud bang on his door.

"John, listen to me, do not and I mean DO NOT open the fucking door. It's her"

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Protect Charlie. I think she's after Charlie. I'll tell my dad to go to your apartment."

"Okay"

John then hung up the phone. Just as he did that the banging on the door became even louder.