Chapter 13: The New Freddy's Location

John and Charlie went into the diner and saw Jessica, Carlton, and Marla sitting at the table they sat at the last time they were at the diner before everything had happened.

"Hey guy!" Jessica chirped as Carlton waved to them and Marla smiled in their general direction.

The five of them talked about how their lives had been, as it had been a couple of months since they had talked to one another.

"So, was there really another Freddy's location that opened up? Marla asked.

"Yeah, they built it over by tearing Circus Baby's Pizza. While tearing it down it created a sinkhole but they still built over it. I've been thinking about going there, to see what's different about it you know? Like I'm not even joking." Carlton confessed.

"Carlton. Are you insane? The last time you were at a Freddy's location you had molten lava injected into your heart. You nearly died." John replied.

"I know that but I just wanna see what it's like, what the new animatronics look like."

"Carlton, you can go if you want, I just will not be stepping foot in another Freddy's location ever again," John spoke.

Charlie, Jessica, and Marla agreed in unison.

"I'll give all of you $200 each if all of you come with me."

"When are you going?" Jessica asked him.

Next day 11:30 PM

The new Freddy's location looked like the one the five of them went to when they were kids. As they walked into the restaurant, a nostalgic wave hit them all like a semi-truck. It smelt like greasy pizza, fresh crayons, and motor oil. There were three animatronics performing on stage. The song Talking in Your Sleep by the Romantics was playing. There was a plastic brown bear with red cheeks, a teal bunny with lashes and purple eyeshadow, and a yellow chicken wearing a bid, holding a little pink cupcake.

A/N: Sorry for being gone so long, schools be a bitch