Chapter 12: Clown Promos

It was 4:23 AM, and John and Charlie were sleeping when they heard knocking on their door.

"You get it" Charlie mumbled, still half asleep.

"Why do I need to get it? You go get it" John retorted back.

"Cause it's your apartment"

"At this point, it's your apartment too"

"Fine, I'll get it"

John got up, put a shirt on, and went to answer the door. (A/N: John sleeps shirtless with grey sweatpants on) But he had a gut feeling to check through the peephole before opening it. He saw Carlton at the door so he opened it.

"Hey Car-" John said before being cut off by Carlton.

"John, the Freddy's location opened up and more kids are going missing."

"What do you mean the Freddy's location opened up? Like the one we went to when we were kids?"

"Not that one, it's still in the mall. The one with Hot Charlie, it was called Circus Baby's Pizza World or something.'"

"God dammit Carlton, Hot Charlie? Really? Also, didn't that close down permanently?"

"Apparently someone bought the entire Freddy's brand and opened it up again."

"What psychopath would buy Freddy's?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out."

"What happened?" Charlie asked from behind John.

"Someone bought Freddy's and reopened Circus Baby's and more kids are going missing."

"What psycho would do that?"

"That's what we're saying"

"Anyways, I need to go and wake up Jessica to tell her about this, Bye."

"Bye," John and Charlie said in unison.

John decided to turn on the TV since neither he nor Charlie could fall back asleep when he saw an ad for the "new" Freddy's location called Circus Baby's. There was a promotion where anyone who came to the location dressed as a clown would get $10 and a mystery bag. It felt oddly familiar. John and Charlie decided to go to the local diner to talk about it with Jessica, Carlton, and Marla.