Part Sixty-Seven

I ran up the stairs in my underwear, running straight into Aston in the hall outside our bedroom.

“Woah Jess!” he said, dropping the towels he was holding on the floor.

“Sorry!”

“What are you doing? I thought I was bringing you towels. And you’re almost naked,” Aston stuttered. He was having a hard time stringing words together as he took in my attire. Or lack there of.

“I know.”

“Ok…”

We stood awkwardly in the hall for a moment, staring at each other. Aston was looking at me blankly, like he couldn’t quite believe what was happening.

“Jheeze Merrygold!” I laughed, grabbing his neck and pressing my lips against his. I felt him relax as his hands wrapped around my waist, his fingers stroking my bare skin gently.

I pulled away after a minute, my hand still on his neck as I grinned at him.

“Smooth mister,” I laughed.

“Bit slow on the uptake,” Aston replied, “You surprised me.”

“I know. I need a shower,” I said, “And I thought, if you wanted…”

“Really? You’re sure?”

I nodded my head, slipping out of his grip and scooping the towels up off the floor. “To be fair, one of my first memories of you since the crash is when you helped me in the shower at the hospital.”

“Still, this is different,” Aston said.

“I invited you,” I pointed out, “It’s up to you if you want to join me.”

“You know I want to join,” Aston replied. I watched him go into the en suite and expertly twist the dials on the shower as I put the towels on the radiator to warm up. When I was done I turned to grin at Aston, taking his hand as he dragged me into the shower, still in my underwear.

Carefully Aston turned me around so I was facing away from him and then I felt his fingers at the clasp of my bra, “You’re sure?”

“Yeah,” I said quietly.

I felt him unclip my bra and then I wriggled out of it, letting it fall to the floor of the shower. Aston’s hands fell to my hips and twisted me back so I was facing him, water dripping down his nose as he pulled me in for a wet kiss.

As our kiss broke his fingers slipped into the sides of my underwear, his fingers massaging my skin as he carefully pulled them down, allowing me to kick them off.

“Your turn,” he grinned cheekily as I stood there naked, Aston’s eyes raking over my body.

I giggled back, leaning in for another kiss before pulling off his boxers. My heart was beating hard at this point and I couldn’t help but take a deep breath. His body. Wow. I’d seen enough of it when we were swimming in LA, but seeing it all. Damn.

“Let me do your hair,” Aston said, twisting me around again.

I did what he said, letting him rub shampoo into my hair and then wash it out. His fingers were so careful and gentle and I really wanted them all over my body. When he finished with my hair he got out the soap, massaging it into my back and down my legs.

“Pass it here,” I said, taking the bottle of shower gel from him. I squirted some on my hands, turning Aston around so I could rub it into his muscular back.

When I was done Aston took the bottle back from me, setting it on the shelf and pulling me into him by the waist. “Love you Jess,” he said, kissing me sweetly. I felt myself practically melt into his hold, the passion rising in me as I felt his body react against mine.

“Hang on,” I whispered, reaching behind him so I could switch off the shower. I slipped out of Aston’s grip and pushed out of the shower, grabbing a towel off the radiator and tossing another at Aston.

“You ok?”

“Yeah,” I smiled, nodding my head. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the en suite into the bedroom, flicking off the light as I toweled off a bit.

Outside it was absolutely pelting it down, so much you could hear the rain pounding on the roof of the house. It was kind of relaxing and all I really wanted was to lay in bed all afternoon.

“Come on,” I said to Aston, grabbing him by the towel and dragging him towards the bed. I climbed on top of the duvet, pulling Aston with me.

“Lay down.”

I did as he said, letting him take my towel and toss it on the floor. I did the same with his, slipping under the duvet as he joined me, his lips finding my neck.

“Jess, I want to love every inch of you,” Aston whispered, one of his hands dancing across my bare stomach.

I felt a smile pulling on my lips, but before I could say anything Aston’s lips were pressed against my own again. His kisses were becoming hotter, much hotter than they’d ever been between us and I felt my back arching instinctively towards him.

Moving from my lips, Aston started pressing kisses down my neck and on to my chest, trailing a line of kisses all the way down to my waist. I watched him move expertly along my body, my heart thudding as I felt my body going wild with lust.

“Ast…” I whispered, watching him freeze.

“Sorry.”

“No shhh… I want you. Now.”

“As you wish,” he whispered, kissing back up my body and positioning himself over me.

I felt my whole body explode in ecstasy as he moved inside me, my hands trailing down his back and onto his bum. This was my husband. This was the guy I’d chosen to spend the rest of my life with. And I could do this with him whenever I wanted.

As I reached climax Aston slowed down, resting his forehead against mine as his eyes stared into my own, our breathing heavy.

“Wow,” he whispered.

“Wow.”

“I’ve missed that.”

“I bet you have,” I teased, leaning up and kissing him.

We were sweaty and still a bit wet from the shower but I didn’t care. I loved lying there tangled in Aston’s limbs as we made out in bed. It was pouring rain outside and neither of us had anywhere to go.

“Ast,” I whispered.

“Hmm…” he mumbled, his lips on my neck again.

“I know this is going to sound super cheesy, but for the first time I really feel like your wife.”

He pulled his head away from me, his eyes sparkling with happiness. “Love you wifey.”

“Love you more, husband.”

I didn’t have my memory, but I was creating new ones with Aston. I was never going to forget my second first time with Aston. Or the second time. Or the third.