the new kid?

Its 1:00 PM all the students were in class about to get out to have lunch before lunch starts professor Dumbledore announces a new student has arrived right after he says that you walk into the great Hall wearing the basic Slytherin uniform Dumbledore says one more thing before letting everyone eat "oh. And also! She is put into Slytherin. She is with the 3rd years. Everyone now may eat. Thank you." He sat down and you walked to the Slytherin table and the whole time you felt someone's eyes on you. You don't know who but it was someone dangerous. You don't know how you knew that but you just did. You sat down next to Blaise zabini and he introduces himself to you "hello! I'm uhm. Blaise zabini and your y/n?" Did I really wanna mess with this dude today? Guess so. "Yeah that's me." This Blaise dude seemed like the type of guy to have the golden retriever type of personality anyway "psst" you heard someone trying to get your attention and a boy with blonde hair is sitting across from you "yes?"
"Are you really related to rose Ellianor?"
Of course. My sister a Hufflepuff. She always brags how she's the prettiest girl in Hogwarts and she's in 7th year and I absolutely different from her she loved pink clothing and bright stuff while I like darker colors dark red dark blue you get it and she was always my parents favorite
"Uhm yeah?" I reply "you look like her sister pretty and all. Yknow?" The fuck did this boy mean. Is he trying to flirt? If so he really needs to level up his game "oh uhm. Thanks." I reply not keeping eye contact and my eyes wonder to a male looks about 4th-5th year he has dark brown curly hair and he has a scar across his face. I wonder what's that from but as I look at him I realize he was already looking at me and I quickly look away and a girl comes and sits down next to me "I'm pansy." She seems cool. I guess. "I'm y/n but I think you already got that." I reply and laugh softly
"I heard you have to share a dorm with mattheo. That sucks. He's fucking crazy as hell." "Who's mattheo?" I ask her and she
Points to the guy who was staring at me "crap. He does look crazy" I say jokingly and look away

TIME SKIP!!!

your walking to the dorm and you feel kinda nervous. What was this guy like? He looked kinda dangerous to be honest but I can fight if I want to.
I walk into my dorm and sit down on a bed that is in the middle of the dorm I start unpacking my stuff and I hear a door clicking and turn around there stands this mattheo dude in just a towel wrapped around his lower waist with wet hair and all he looks like he just got out of the shower "damn put some clothes on" I say looking away blushing slightly and he keeps a straight face and walks over to his dresser. Grabbing a shirt and some shorts after grabbing those he walks into the bathroom to change a few moments later he walks out his hair somehow slightly already dry "hellooo you a stone figure or something? You can at least talk." I say and he chuckles and sits down on his bed "your a curious person aren't you? Not like your sister." He knew my sister? I mean obviously he knew my sister she was the popular girl "I guess.?"
We talk for a few minutes before turning out the lights and going to sleep.