is this us?

As I reach my dorm I can't stop thinking about him and how we are dating now. Pansy walks in her hair crazy and a messed up outfit  "date with boyfriend?" I ask and she just nods falling into her bed. She was always dramatic but this was a little much.

I never bothered to ask who her boyfriend was but to be honest. I didn't really care. Probably Blaise or something.

I laid down on my bed stuck in my own thoughts and well. Tired
I decided I'm going to go to sleep
It's almost night anyway

I cover up using my blanket an fall asleep.
My mind still racing from Cedric and everything. I can't stop thinking about Matthew. What was he going to say? Ugh my head hurts from all of this.

My dream was basic. I was in the forbidden forest picking flowers and.. I see matches? This wasn't basic this isn't healthy.
So I woke up.
I see my roommate with Cedric. Making out?! "What the fuck" I say shocked.
"Kylee this is my boyfriend" she says normally. Like no it's my boyfriend. Or so I thought  "uhm. What? Hes my boyfriend"
I say confused and we both look at him
"Look I didn't mean-" he says a little scared

I mean I would be scared if you dated two Slytherin girls at the same time without the other knowing. "Fine you know what it's not like we dated for even three days so this doesn't hurt as much so we are over now get out of my dorm diggory"

I say and he quickly leaves. Me and pansy are still shocked. We both dated the same dude I mean damn. How low you gotta go to mess with two girls. like jeez

Me and pansy talk about what happened and everything and we decide on no more dudes no more dating we were over it. Ugh

I try to go back to sleep but my mind is set on Mattheo and JUST him. I don't know what it was it's just he made me want to act so perfect be perfect just for him.. But he was dating someone else so he doesn't need me. At all.