who is he?

"Y/n I swear I don't know her--!" He tries to yell for me but I'm too lost up in my emotions to listen. As I walk away my mind is like a flurry it's so clouded it hurts. Ugh. My heart aches but I shouldn't care for him. It's bullshit what I go through to keep him and he's seeing other girls? That's. Wild honestly.

I walk to my dorm to collect my things and I ask professor McGonagall if I can switch dorms and of course she said yes pansy Parkinson's dormmate just left so perfect timing. As I'm moving my stuff in I see her and I can tell we will obviously get along
All though she's mattheos ex we can hate him together (girl goals) I put my shirts up and I put all my clothes away as I hang up my uniform she plops down on her bed
"Soo. You and mattheo?" She asks curious and obviously bored and I turn to her
"Your not going to believe this" I say before telling her all that happened and before I even realize it im sitting next to her bed she's eating popcorn. Where the hell did she get popcorn?? Anyway as the night continues me and her stay up gossiping and playing truth or dare and eating every sweet we own.

As we wake up we realize we are late for our class and we quickly get dressed. We are only 15m late not that bad as we run to class I bump into draco and I try not to scowel "sorry! Busy! Bye!" I say before running back to class and he is just stuck there a bit shocked. Is he okay?

After our main classes I go to get changed because I'm going to hogsmeade because I'm obviously bored so I throw on a small black skirt with a slightly big t-shirt paired with sneakers and a black and white purse.

As I'm walking through hogsmeade I see so many shops so many people it just makes my thoughts race as if I drank 13 coffees
(Not good since I'm a naturally hyper person) I see a little kitten on the side of the road and I slowly go over to it. It seems injured this poor baby. As I pick it up its shaking.. I feel so bad for it. I use a healing spell and quickly heal it being careful not to turn it's bones to jelly basically. As I do this I see draco? He's walking up to me. Ugh this dude "hey y/n what are you doing here?" Why was he so curious.?
"Just wandering I guess why?"
"Just wondering to be honest. It's weird seeing you around."
"Ouch." I say as I laugh
"Not what I meant. Uh it's odd seeing you outside of your dorm and stuff you know?"
"Yeah I knew from the start" I say laughing because his face contorts to a half laughing half embarrassed type.
"Oh- well I'm trying!" I can't stop laughing
"Okay okay I'll see you back at Hogwarts mk??" He nods and walks away I look at the stray kitten rubbing against my leg and slightly smile picking it up. Can I hide a kitten in my dorm room? Well we will find out

I walk back to Hogwarts to find draco outside my dorm i quickly try to hide the kitten behind my back but he obviously sees "don't worry I won't tell anyone." He says laughing but I just rush into my room.

Days go by that basically feel like minutes. It's now... What? April I think.
I stopped having contact with mattheo even though he tried to talk to me multiple times.
I just cut off everyone that hurt me. Including my sister (which she was PISSED about)

As I'm sitting in the library I see Cedric diggory (not deadrick deadgory ty.)
And he smiles and waves. I obviously wave back but I couldn't help but feel nervous. Was this the end???