the book

3rd person pov:

Y/n was sitting in a full classroom reading Percy Jackson the lightning theif mattheo was sitting next to her listening to her read in her head he was full on listening to her calm voice too this class was about to start and Snape does his little snappy capey strut in and she stopped reading and came back from her little world. Snape started the class as usual and it was as Boring as usual too. Halfway through the class she zoned out thinking about mattheo. At the very end of the class mattheo sneaks into her head AGAIN. and he realizes she's thinking about him and chuckles softly class ends and y/n heads outside to read while mattheo follows her but she doesn't know that.

Y/ns pov

The class ended. I was still thinking about mattheo. He needs to get out of my head! Ugh. I walk outside to a small patch of grass near the castle and I feel someone following me but I didn't turn around because mainly I didn't care as I get to the small patch of grass I see a small tree nearby and I decide to walk to that instead to read under the tree. As I get to the tree and sit down I see mattheo- wait. MATTHEO? was he the one following me? Why? I watch him as he gets closer and closer till he is in front of me "what?" I asked him "are you okay? You seem a little lost in your own world because you weren't even paying attention in class" omfg he saw? "Yeah I'm fine now leave please."
I don't want him hereeeee. "Wait is that the lightning theif?" He pointed to the book I'm reading. "Yeah? Have you read it?"
I'm actually curious now. -"yeah I kinda read alot of fantasy as a kid and that was one of them." Mattheo says as he sits down next to me like. Really close we are basically touching "yeah it's the lightning theif I've read it a bunch of times but I didn't know the library had it?" I realize mattheo is staring into my eyes and we hold eye contact for a few seconds before I look away "it's a good book." He says also looking away. "Mhm" my heart is basically racing now- wait. WHY. do I like him.??

Mattheos pov:

She looked so beautiful under this tree.. Wait. Ew. She's a Ellianor her sister is a bitch. What if she's the same?? I doubt it though. They look so different. And everything goes quiet and she starts reading and I lean my head against the base of the tree and close my eyes. I didn't know I was asleep till I woke up and saw
Y/n in my arms. Why did I like this. No. She was also asleep. I just got up and left her at the tree. I felt bad because I liked it. Her in my arms. That's messed up. I dated her sister for bloody sake.

Y/ns pov: I woke up against the tree. All I remember is mattheo pulling me into his arms as he was asleep. I didn't pull away or anything. I fell asleep on his chest. But when I woke up. He was gone? Ugh. I feel let down. This is wrong. I get up and walk into the castle and realize im late for class and quickly run into my next class and mattheo is sitting in his chair smirking at me but I just roll my eyes and sit down.

TIME SKIP BC WELL- JUST BC.

It's the evening. I'm sitting under that same tree reading but listening to music with my headphones I'm listening to sweater weather. Then cupids choke hold. Then- YOU GET IT! And I finish my book but. I fell asleep. IT'S PAST CURFEW. when I woke up I woke up in my bed. What. How. I look over at mattheo who is reading my book "sorry-" he apologized "it's fine mattheo. What time is it?" I was curious. "12:25 AM" how. "Okay thanks.-" wait. Did mattheo bring me back "did you bring me back here to the dorm?"
"Yes." He replied. Omg. Did he carry me. NO. TELL ME HE DIDN'T. Me and mattheo talked for hours and hours on end before I fell asleep again.

Mattheos pov: I was reading the book. I haven't read these words in forever. I wasn't focusing on the book. More y/n
When she fell asleep in my arms it felt like heaven honestly. Somehow. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇.