the ickk

Your in 4th year now you and matteo had gotten a lot closer and your feelings for him have gotten larger. A new girl is brought in today. Lillian meetha or something she was beautiful. I knew because Mattheos eyes were all over her body. I felt a tang of jealousy. "She's.. Pretty." I say to mattheo "bloody hell she is." He replies never taking his eyes off of her. She is truly beautiful. But even the most beautiful things can also be horrifying. "Hey! Im Lillian! Your name?" She asks mattheo giving me a death glare "matteo.. Mattheo riddle." He is staring at her VERY revealing top and I roll my eyes as she takes a seat right in between me and mattheo. As she's talking to him I just get up and leave going to the tree to read twilight I'm there for hours knowing I'm going to miss many classes but I just couldn't be around her right now. It was hard to breathe around her ego. Ugh. I was so jealous. But I really didn't care. It was amazing finally being alone too.. Mattheo was always like a little puppy on my lap.. It's annoying but after a while you get used to it. And when your used to it and it stops? You miss that. I miss him. He acts as if I'm some goddess but when Lillian walks in all eyes on her. She's disgusting. And I mock her "hEy iM LiLLiAIn bitch stfu" I'm clearly mad too. "Nice little impression you got." I hear a voice behind me. Not one I remember. Or recognize. As I turn around I see a man- "hi. I'm fred Weasley." He offers his hand "I'm y/n Elllinor. Nice to meet you"
I take his hand and smile a bit at his kindness me and fred hang out more and he introduces me to his twin George. They would play tricks on me getting them mixed up in my mind and me and Mattheo stopped hanging out. He started dating Lillian that little bitch. She can suck his cock for all I care.. Ugh.

(Sorry for the short chapter I'm having writers block!! Any ideas? ☛)