puppylove

as I'm reading cedric walks over to me
"Twilight?" (I'm sorry I had to. I HAVE TO)
"yeah it's like a romance between a girl and a vampire basically." I say still reading not even bothering to look at him
"Sounds interesting" he says peeking over the book slightly to read it too

"It is. And what happened to personal space?" I say closing the book and he quickly backs off "sorry I didn't me-" he's stuttering and I just laugh "it's nothing."
He sits across from me at the table and we start talking and he tries flirting with me. I used to like cedric when I first got transferred here and I guess some feelings still lingered longer than how I would've wished.

"You ate a slug as a kid?! How are you still alive" I ask him in the middle of our conversation I hear a very loud and clear "SHHH" from somewhere in the library. Probably Hermione or something studying. But me and cedric just laugh to ourselves as we keep talking a bit more quiet this time. I accidentally tell him about the stray kitten and he says "you should name her moonie" (ifykyk... 😭✊) and I actually think about naming her that. It would match her black fur and it goes along with her personality. Hmm.. Maybe.
"Yeah! That's actually pretty good. Thanks!"
I say and he just smiles "no problemmmmm...?" He's asking for my name. Right. "Y/n. Y/n ellinor" I say and his mouth widens "your the girl who shares a dorm with riddle." He says and I look away remembering what had happened
"Used to. I switched dorms due to drama."

As we keep talking more I can't help but notice his flirty personality. I don't know if this is just him or if he is actually flirting with me. Ugh guy trouble.

A 3rd year calls his name and says a professor needs him so he gets up and leaves as he leaves I can't help but smile to myself. He was sweet flirty caring and funny! Ugh he is amazing I wonder if Moonie is waiting for me. I'm gonna go see.

I walk to my dorm and see her laying on my bed curled up into a little ball. I wanted to pick her up and hug her and squeeze her and she was just so cute. But I couldn't. Because I would hurt her. And that makes me kinda sad ngl.

I WANNA HUG HER AND SQUEEZE HER AND MAKE HER FEEL LOVED. but no. So I walk away. And go to the forbidden forest

(yes I know just go along with me. Your y/n after all..)

As I walk into the forbidden forest the crunch of the leaves satisfies me. It's perfect.

And the warm orange color coating the trees is beautiful. As I'm wandering I see cedric and we have a conversation.

"Yeah I was actually wondering about something" he says

"Oh? Tell me" I say curiously

"Would you like to uhm maybe.. Be my girlfriend? If not that's fine i--" he rubs the back of his neck nervously

"Yes dumbass" I say laughing

"Oh- okay then!" He says smiling

"So.. We are dating now."

"I guess" he shrugs.

"Cool- I'm gonna go to my dorm. Wanna come?" I ask because it's chilly out

"Uh no I have plans and stuff. I'll cya tho"

"Oh okay cya." I walk away smiling to myself. God he broke my walls down. He makes me feel like a idiot.