time will tell

The bitch Lillian kept mattheo away I mean I don't blame her if I had him I wouldn't want him to be around other girls but I just miss him. What? No! I don't miss him??? What am I thinking.. Ughh..
I'm in 6th year now
I started hanging out with Draco. Me and him have gotten closer recently and he invited me to a secret Slytherin party that him Blaise pansy and some other Slytherins are going to. And obviously I couldn't refuse so now I'm trying to figure out what dress I want to wear. A short mini party dress? Or something a bit more formal. Like a dark emerald green satin short dress. I'm going with the second option. It looks better. I paired it with small black strappy heels and I had my hair in a bun. I did basic makeup with dark red lipstick yk?

As I walk into the party I could feel everyones eyes on me and to be honest. I liked it. The attention. Of course it was different but I liked it. A few Slytherin boys walked up to me and asked to dance at different times but I refused. I was only there for the butter beer and the snacks. And maybe the music.

I was sitting in the corner of the room and I saw someone walk up to me. Of course I recognized this idiot. The brown chestnut curly hair and his moody attitude. Of course it was riddle. "Wanna dance?" He asked me... Tf. Doesn't he have a girlfriend?
"Where's your pretty little princess girlfriend?" As I said this I couldn't help but feel. Jealous. "Me and her broke up yesterday she is dating theo now. Shes obsessed with him I guess." Oh- do I really wanna dance with HIM? HIMM? REALLY?
"I guess we can dance." Why did I say that oh my fucking God okay..

I stand up and take his hand and he takes me to the dance floor the flashing lights and blaring music didn't make this situation any better. But Mattheo looked so happy. Could we be a thing like actually? Wait what am I thinking. Ew. He ignored you for like 9 weeks then outta the blue hey wanna dance??? The fuck????????

As we start dancing I'm looking into his eyes and he looks so happy. Like more happy then before. Is he actually happy with... Me?

HEY LUVS SORRY FOR NOT ADDING MORE I HAVE ENTIRELY FORGOT I HAD WATTPAD! ILL TRY TO POST MORE!!