oh my .. dark Lord?

Y/ns pov:

it was now 3:32 AM and I just was sitting on a balcony as the rain fell. It was calming. The sound of the rain could make me fall asleep too. Till someone sat next to me. Of course. Him. I quickly got up and rushed away. To the astronomy tower. Only to find Draco there. Crying?

I sat next to him and he tells me to leave. To go profusely and then he says something that catches my attention "y/n your not safe with me."..? Is he serious. " you don't mean that you don't mean that Draco!" I say not even seeing his face because he is turned around his back facing me "just tell me what's wrong! We can fix It okay?" I say basically begging and ..

He turns around pointing his wand at me and my heart skips a beat. Was he really going to do this? Before I could say anything

Mattheo emerges from the dark pointing his wand at Draco "keep your hands off her and your dumb spells draco."

.. What was going on? "I- what the hell is going on!!" I shout and Draco flinches before pulling up his sleeve showing his dark mark and I can't help but cover my mouth trying not to cry.

Mattheo wraps his arm around my waist and I cry trying not to make a mess. "Seriously Draco? Seriously!!?" I shout at him and he says

"I didn't have a choice okay y/n?! You should just stay away from me. Hell. We should even break up. You meant nothing to me."   As he says those few words my heart shatters a bit and I just say "yeah. Your right." Before running out of there.

I ran to my dorm room to try and tell pansy but she's with Blaise. So I just sit in my bed crying into my pillow. I knew mattheo would maybe have the dark mark but Draco? .. As I'm crying someone knocks on my door and I say "come in!" Wiping the tears from my face
It's mattheo. Why was he here.

As he walks in I look away. Refusing eye contact and he tries to talk to me "y/n I'm so sor-" (NEXT CHAPTER LUVS)