Curses

Two weeks later

I was walking through the crowded corridors looking for draco or someone other than mattheo. I kept seeing him. Everywhere I go.
It's like a curse.

Heartbreak all over again. Ugh.

I finished all my classes for today and I had a little bit of free time so I decided to sneak out to the forbidden forest. And there was someone.. I wasn't expecting to see.

My sister. With.. Draco? I just stand there for a second seeing this then he sees me. His face contorts from happy ol him. So something much more dark. Scared almost.

My sister tells me to leave with her hand gestures but I ask her "what are you doing with MY boyfriend?" I asked and her face turns to one of confusion "your boyfriend? This is my best friend." As she said this I turned to Draco who was trying to sneak away. Best friends with one sister dating the other hm?? Confusing.

"So explain now. Draco. And yes our father will hear about this." I say slyly and he rolls his eyes "so what? I know two sisters. Thats it." He said and just walked away. Me and my sister talked 'omg so shocking!!"
And we both agreed she would leave Draco alone and I'll leave Cedric alone (she doesn't know about him?) So I walk away

As I'm walking my nose in a book I accidentally bump into someone. I look up and you could tell from those brown curls anywhere that it was mattheo. "Sorry I didn't mean to-" I apologize profusely before trying to walk away but he grabs my wrist "y/n wait." Oh my god oh my God I got butterflies from this simple gesture.

"What?" I was starting to sound irritated

"You know I dont know her right?" He says

"No. I don't. And I don't know if I can trust you. So goodbye riddle."
I try to pull away but he keeps a hold on me "no y/n you gotta understand. Your special to me and my everything. Is you" he says
And as he said that I felt my stomach hit low and I just pull away and run to my commonroom. I know he's a Slytherin but I can hide in my dorm if he followed

Mattheos pov:
What did I do wrong? We were going so well till that bitch had to ruin it. Ugh

I walked to my commonroom only to see
Y/n reading a book as she looked up she quickly rushed off to her dorm and I can't help but feel guilty for what happened. It's my fault. All of it is.

I sit down in one of the arm chairs and just stare at the fire. It's mesmerizing almost.
The flames dancing with one another. It's unique.

I fell asleep after like 20m of just sitting there and when I woke up it was 3:00. So I decided to sneak out to one of the balconies. But I saw someone sitting there looking at the sky as the rain fell. Not even caring if she got wet. I Smiled slightly to myself before sitting next to her. As I sat down she got up and left. I couldn't help but feel sad. Was this my fault?