☆Arrenged☆

☁️a/n:the names if the chapters might change cuz I'm not so sure about them..☁️

It was a normal day nothing to suspect right..or just I thought
I was taking pictures at a very cute caffe waiting for my friend to come.Minah said she was going to come in 10.Belived her shouldn't have.Nothing gets her out of her studio.

You could definitely see it in my face that I was getting very inpatient.Just as I was about to call her a girl with a messy bun and glasses came in..
"Minah,do you know how much I've been waiting" I tell the now sitting girl.
She definitely came un a rush because of her heavy breathing you could tell she ran.

"Sorry I forgot.Got mesmerised by my own art.By the way this caffe is iconicc"Minah says in one breath."Okay we get it miss "work ass"but I doesn't mean you could leave ne here alone"I say sulking to her.As she was ordering her macha latte,I got a text meassege from my mother.

Confused I opened it.Beacause she never texts me..

Mom
Honey,I need you to come to the house by 6:30 pm
Dress well we have some news for you.

What does she mean with "news".Weird.
Minah must of seen my confused look and asked:"What's wrong?You look like you lost all you followers.It may sound funny but only my friends know how dessprate and careful I am with my social media.

"Nothing to worry just my mother..She texted me,she needs me at the mansion by 6:30.Said dress well"Weird right...

I went to my house and huffed myself at my white couch.Moms text has left me confused and anxious.Are they going to leave me their company or what??So confidential cant even tell me.

5:00
Even thought I was nervous I had to get ready.I plopped in the bath and relaxed my mind.Went to my wardrobe to find an elegant dress just like my mother likes it.Looked here and there until u found it.A dark blue fitted dress with sparkles all over.It loked just like the galaxy.

Did my make up and hair an put on the dress.I looked myself in the mirror to find that I needed jewelry.Opened up my drawer to get my Tiffany&Co bracelet and Necklace and put it on.That was it I looked gorgeous Even though I didn't know for what accossion it was for.I knew I would rock it more like it would rock me.

At the mansion
I got out of my car and saw another one parked right in front of my house.It wasn't my parents cuz they only own white ones.This one it was black...Going inside the mansion I heard my dad laughing his ass of when usually he keeps his seriousness "weird".Mom came right from the living room all smiley."Ohh Dohee,darling you're here."Mom pulled me in a hug and I engulfed her.Feeling homesick.

"Glad to see you all smiley mom.May I ask for what I came here for?"
"Don't worry,darling just follow me"
I had to follow one to not be rude,two my curiosity was killing my insides.
Going into the living room I saw there to other elders just like mom and dad.They looked formal like they just came out of a press conference.

"Say,hello to Mr.yang and Mrs.yang Dohee."Mom said in a warm tone.Suprised by it I bowed and greeted them."Hello"I smiled.
They both greeted me with the mos heartwarming smile that you would think they came out of fairytales.

Sitting down feeling a bit uncomfortable I heard them saying.
"Our son may be a little late,because of his work.We will not have to wait dont worry."Son what..

After 20 minutes or so I hear the door to the entrance opening.Revealing a man handsome as fuck..I would have to say his cat eyes and puffy lips looked very cute.It made me want to pinch his little dimples while he was smiling.But rather who in the heck is he.The guy seemed like he was at my age.To show respects he bowed and greeted my parents.But you could tell he was just confused as me.

"This is Jungown our son"they said in an union getting my whole attention

Jungwon pov.

Me being here seemed so unusual.It happend while I was at my company with my friend Jay.A text message from my dad who showed me an adress and told me to dress like a presentable son being.To say the least I'm alway presentable..aren't I.Not having one bit of an idea I followed the adress and arrived at a mansion confused going inside i felt like a little cat looking for his mom to feed him.
There I saw my parents and some other elders with a girl sitting on the couch looking very confused.Same here not gonna lie.But for some reason It didn't feel right

End of Jungwon pov.

When the guy sat down my dad started talking
"Dohee and Jungwon you may be a bit confused on why you're here.But we want to have this meeting as parents in law."Dad said and my heart dropped what in the world are they telling me.
Felling baffled I opened my mouth to speak but was enturrepted.
"It may sound weird but the engaging is happening so that means it's going to be in the news.After a while you two are getting married.But for that to happen the marrige I mean you have to get to know eachother."Jungwon father said.

Jungwon a felt a rush of anger rising while composing himself he said in the most serious tone."Why didn't you tell me...I should have at least known for what I came here.."
"He's right mom,dad I'm not doing this.I don't know for what or who but there no way I'm going to spend my life with a man I don't kno or love."U said a bit amused by jungwons reaction.But my father he was raging mad."I'm not marrying anyone or even getting engaged if she isn't the one I love,sorry"With that Jungwon tried to leave but was pushed back down by his mom.The one who was always on his side.Who always wanted him to have what he wanted or love.He felt betrayed.

"Don't worry children by spending time together you might develop something" His mom said."And there doesn't mean there is no room for improvement."My mon now said.Feeling raging mad I had tears in my eyes.This wasn't who I loved they were forcing me.

Maybe that's what they said but is it true are there going to be any feelings

🌿A/n 🌿
How did you like the story this is my first ever ff so it might lack somethings.If you want give me some advice. Appreciate the one who read until here it means a lot.