Crazy event

Dohee had just gotten herself together and it's been two days since the date with Jungwon.She is very smily and stuff but what people can't see is how she's worrying over Jungwon he hasn't called or even texted.It could have been even an hi but no nothing.She didn't text him either.Dohee thought if he doesn't have time for me than neither do I.

Jungwon pov.

The date was already two days ago.I haven't texted Dohee because I feel like she needs some space.She really looked tired from all of it."Jake hyung where you going?"I was hanging out with Jake he was getting ready for somewhere but didn't tell me where.Mysterious boy."I'm officially going on a date."He says.I almost peed my pants he's joking...right?"Really when did this happend?Boy finally took some courage."I teased him.Jake hyung is very open with everyone and sometimes he hurts people feelings without knowing.So you could tell what happen in most of his dates.

"I met her at an art museum last week.She looked cute and I asked for her number."he explained.This time I took it seriously Jake hyung sounded sure about it."Well all the best for you hyung!"Jake left the room and I was scrolling down on insta when I saw Jay hyungs post.I haven't really been hanging out with him beacuse he usually stays with his girlfriend.Somin I belive her name was.To be honest I had no interest on hearing about his dates because my ears can't hold too much information of them being cringey and stuff.Eww.

Luckily I had a business event so I had to prepare for it.I already had all the things ready.Prada just released a new collection two days ago so I got seneded a suit.It was what I've been looking for.The event was very important to me.

End of Jungwon pov

I got a text from dad.Now what are they going to tell me I should have a kid...they could actually.Opening the text in one breath because what can't you expect from them.

Dad

Hello darling.I have a business event to attend your mother isn't here for the moment so..
I want you to come with me.Sent you the dress wear that and only that.

Okay,dad see you

D

ad's text was confusing but the dress arrived shortly.I could tell from the door bell ringing.It was a Chanel.I love this brand.

He didn't tell me the time to get ready but from experiences I've learned that his events take time at night.So somewhere pm.

Then I didn't have much time.Taking a quick shower and getting out in a whim my leg slipped and I might have twisted it.It hurt but the event..Fuck it we are going.I put my hair in a low bun and left some hair pieces lose.Elegant to the touch.Did very light make up and put a dark red lip on.The thing I love about make up or lipsticks is the color red.Its just flattering.

The dress was amazing

The dress was amazing.Dad has got amazing taste.I put on my Chanel perfume to top it of and just in time the car honked outside.Getting my bag I left.The way to the place was very nervous for me.I have been in other events it wasn't the first but my dad is there he is going to introduce me to many people.

I saw my dad getting inside so I got out of the car bowing to the driver and left.The place was huge.It was just like historical castels but more modern and chic.I grabbed dad by his hand."Hi dad,this place is magical."I say to him in an awe."You look amazing,darling.Yes this place is magical it was built in 1879 it's very old."This place isn't just magical it should be put I'm protection it's to beautiful for anything.I mean imagine it collapsing..nah just kidding it was a pretty darn built building.Dad introduced me to some people until my eyes lied eyes on a table.I saw a very familiar back of a boy in there.

Approaching it my dad greeted and I bowed.There he was my ex.The one who broke my heart in million of pieces like it was an egg ready to be cracked and put in a frying pan.He admitted that he cheated on me right infront of my face when I had given him every little piece of me.

My face turned numb and pain started attacking me.Not my leg that I twisted but..my heart.It hurted seeing him happy when I wished every bad thing to happen to him.Karma is a bitch he looked happier than he has ever been.Im sure you could see his smile right from outside of this big  building.Damn how much I hate him.

The thing is I cannot make it look like I'm upset because dad is going to know I seem off.I really can't keep myself composed can I."Hello,Mr Lee."My dad spoke to the elder he looked hella classy.They strated chatting like two lost siblings meeting eachother again after 15 years of looking for eachother."Fuck this."I whispered.Dokhyeon can read me like a book se he got closer to me."You don't like the party,hun."This bitch.Thats the nickname he used on me."Get one step closer and I'm going to kick you right in your mini balls."I told him while shooing.

But no he just doesn't listen putting a hand on my waist.I smirked he basically asked for it in the most pleasuring way.I kick him with my heel right in there.He hissed going down."My pleasure."I said and left smiling at my dad.I went to the buffet.And grabed some red champagne.My blood was boiling in anger.But right just then I felt a hand on my waist.This man never listen."I told you fuck off.."saying this while turning around.I met with a confused Jungwon."Oh Jungwon it's just you."I sighed."Just me who did you expected it to be?"He sounded so sexy while whispering in my ear.But what I said did caught him off guard.You could tell that I was talking to someone."Well beacuse I know you're going to ask again if I don't answer the truth it was for my ex."I told him and his soft eyes turned pitch black.

"What did he do to make you so mad?"He asked annoyed."Messing with my anger issues.Nothing to heart don't worry."I was trying to calm Jungwon down for some reason.Why in the actual fuck was he angry.Then I saw my dad approaching us with Dokyeon he was laughing his ass of with my dad.Oh god if my dad knew he would have been sent 6 feet underground by now.I was staring at them."Mutherfucker."I mutter so Jungwon doesn't hear it.But I swear to God he heard it like I was talking into a microphone.Jungwon put his hand on my waist making a thousand of butterflies streaming in my tummy.

"I see Jungwon you're here too."My dad said looking at him.Junwon bowed and smiled."I guess this is your daughter Mr.Kim."Dokyeon said like he didn't know."Oh yeah I forgot,Dokyeon this is my daughter Dohee.Dohee this is Dokyeon Mr.Lee son."Making it seem like I didn't know him I bowed and took my hand out to shake his.Crappy bitch."Hello,Dokyeon."I put on a gaslighting smile.This is making me punch him in the face.Jungwon stayed silent eye judging Dokyeon."This is Jungwon,Dohee fiancé."My dad said and I grinned locking arms with Jungwon who wasn't really into meeting Dokyeon.My dad left us alone beacuse other people came."I see little Dohee grew up."He said in a mocking way."And I see big Dokyeon turned little."I put my eyes on his balls.Jungwon smirked.I know I'm a baddass don't worry.

"You know eachother?"Jungwon said acting surprised."Oh we don't just know eachother I dated her before."Dokyeon said now them two were having an eye contest for sure.The tension...

Is Jungwon jealous..or is he just mad and doesn't show it right..

💭A/n💭
Longest chapter I've eve done.