{Her Story}

Jungwon asked a very interesting question which really I never thought would come out of him.He looked like he didn't care about me or my side of story...But something about him made me want to answer the question.Yeah Dohee you want to answer the most personal question about you to a stranger..

"Its just that..."I paused a bit lost in my thoughts."When I left my home the one my parents live in.The one that I've spend my whole childhood on.I realized that without them I really couldn't do anything.While my friends had their hobbies or jobs..I could never find one.Its just like you have everything but in the same time you don't."I stopped talking to catch my breath.By now Jungwons focus was fully on me.His eyes turned soft wich was weird because he always gave me a unknowlegable look.Wich meant he didn't care for me."So to get rid of my thoughts I opened a insta account.With just one photo posted I got 2k followers.It made me happy for  a while..until."

I stopped talking and just stared at the sky.My cheeks were wet because of my tears.This was something hard to keep on me but easy to get out.I felt like a bundle of sheets crumbled on the floor."Well,what I think is that you still haven't found yourself.I was like that too until I met someone that I could talk to and she made me the happiest ever.At that time I was stressed with myself but she gave me hope that I could do it.So if I could why can't you."Jungwon spoke.I found it mesmerizing how he talked about that person.I wish someone could talk like that for me.He gave me comfort wich I never knew I needed.

We sat down on the sand and just watched the moon appear in the starry night sky it was beautiful."The moon is so pretty I'm falling for it."I said not looking at Jungwon my attention was grabbed by just the moon.I really couldn't see what he was doing."Its very pretty and I've got to say I'm falling down deep too."I heard Jungwon say.He had a slight soft smile in his face.

30 min later.

"I think it's time to leave its getting pretty late."Jungwon said looking very worried at me.I got up and followed him to the car.I sat down and out of nowhere he gave me a fuzzy blanket."You looked cold,weren't you?"He said his eyes glistering at me.I was freezing but didn't want to admit it.Jungwon got in the car and started driving while I was getting all comfortable and fell asleep like a tired sheep.

He dropped me home and said I could keep the blanket.Which I didn't want to let go either way was bringing it home."Thank you,for listening to me and for the wonderful night Jungwon."I said he really was an easy person to get around with.Made me so fucking comfortable."No worries,talk to me whenever you want princess."He said and left.I just stood shooken there.Until I came in the moment to realize that all of this was just part of the marrige contract it had nothing to do with his real feelings.Just pretending.

I'm not supposed to feel this way but why am I?Getting home I turned on the warm water of the bath and put a rose smelling bath bomb in it.And stood inside the bath until I got my thoughts organised.I plopped in bed my hair was soaking but could I care less.Was so lazy that couldn't even move a finger.Decided to phonecall Somin she was the best at giving advices.

Soo♡

"What are you doing"
She asked worried at my call.
"Just got home from the date."I said my eyes dropping with tiredness.
"Ohh,how did it go."I could already tell she got that I was upset.But I really didn't want to bother her.She had other plans with her boyfriend at the time."It was nice.But I'd like to ask you something.Why do I feel like a new person when I'm with him?"
I could hear her smiling through the phone."Well you got to admit you like him Dohee.Hes the first person who got you out on a date and spent so much time with you.Not only you but me too I would feel that way."She said wich made my heart drop.Do I really like Jungwon??there's no way."Okay,then talk to you tomorrow.Love you!!" "Love you too sleep tight."

End of phonecall

Do I really have feelings for Jungwon there is no way.But he...I got reminded of how he talked about this girl.He looked so..inlove.There is never going to be a chance between him and me.Im a loner and he already has someone in his heart.Wich deep down I wanted it to be me.I wanted my name to come out his mouth and wanted him to think about me 24/7.But he already did infront of me for another girl that I haven't met but hated already.She had Jungwons heart she must be nice.And she has to be 100 times nicer to Jungown or I'm going to cut her tounge in pieces.

What are Jungwons feelings towards Dohee...is there ever going to be a chance between them two.

A/n
Not a very long chapter but hoped you enjoyed.