~Getting heated~

Me getting frustrated about what to wear going out was the peak.I got my phone and called Prada didn't want to suffer from anger issues with myself now wasn't the time."Hi,its me Dohee I would like a black short dress make it my size and sended to me.You know my adress."Didn't even say thank you
"Oh yes,we are going to chose our latest collection just for you The jewelry is from us~."How much I love Yeonso."Thank you yeonyeon~."

With that I felt more motivated and took a shower felt much better styled my hair and my dress arrived.Before putting it on I put on make up and wow gotta say Yeonso knows my style.The dress was pretty to the bits and the jewelry a chef kiss.

Pretty ain't it we're going to see how he's going to hold out."For crying out loud what am I even thinking"

Jungwon pov.

"Shit now I have to get ready..Jay hyung help.Youre my fashion icon please!!"I sulked to Jay.One thing known about him he's a fashion icon everyone knows that.I really didn't have my head straight since the marrige contract.But what can I say I have to make my parents happy.

Even though I'm not in the best mood,I would have to get ready told Dohee that I'm picking her up in 40 mins it's going to be embarrassing to show up late ain't it."Here you go a just dropped collection of Prada.Ive got a great deal she said post one pic with it on insta and we're good."Jay said and I immediately put it on and styled my hair.I took Jay hyungs words and took some selcas and pics with it.It looked good.My posts blew up I've got to say I'm handsome.

End of jungwon pov

But how does he know my adress.My parents might have told him they might have even said where I was born and what was my first word.This is not what I want...Imagine him teasing the heck out of me.But one thing I wanna know is where are going he didn't say anything.

I heard a car honk and that definitely knew it was one person Jungwon.I made my way to the front entrance of my house and opened the door there he was.As usually a smirk plastered in his face.Cunt.

"Do you want an invite to the car or do my looks mesmerise you?"Really Jungwon that's all you got to say."Don't worry I'm coming didn't know you needed glasses I'm putting on my heels stupid."Jungwon laughed it off.Dont you dare think that I'm going to let you get over me.Im ice cold in the inside is going to take an entirety to melt it.
But little does she know he has already grabbed her heart he's in the process.

Dohee got in ready to ask where they were going.Bit it felt like he knew so he said"We're going out of Seul.Busan I know a very good place.So you might wanna get comfy,princess."
"Tsk,don't call me that princess I know I am"I said in a defensive mode.
"So that's what it took you to get mad,princess?"I'm going to start chocking you if you don't stop.But I rather live my life than die with you.

He really had a point the way to Busan took like an hour so I might have slept a bit cuz I don't remember getting there or the way to Busan.
"Cute"he thought while she was sleeping."You look like an erupting volcano when you're awake but when you're sleeping you look like a tiny sheep."He said shaking his head.

"Wake up,princess we're here." he said holding a hand out for me to take.But I pushed it away and got put of the car."I've got to say we really didn't have to match brands did we"I said laughing realising we we're dressed like a couple.God knows but this man has taste the restaurant we were going to was hella fancy.

It looked like he knew half of the people there.Inside we took a table for two next to a big window and sat down.Though I really just wanted to get this over with it would take some time.The waiter took our order so all we had to do was wait but this man looked like he had other plans.

"So who is it that you really want to marry cuz I know it's not me."He said not shy at all,not even blinking.Fuck,this questions.I laugh and look at him dead in the eyes."No one really,planing to stay alone forever."I said not an emotion in my face.Jungwon really didn't get me he just didn't."I see that's why you have social problems." he says making my eye twitch."Oh really so you're just going to assume I don't have any friends to talk and spend time with.Well if you think so your wrong."That made me angry I really loved my friends and will not let him take my relationship with them down."Aye aye chill not that personal.Just joking."He says a bit uncomfortable by his decision.

After ten minutes the food arrived.To let the world know we took photos of the food and posted it in insta.We gad to make a move to let people know that it actually it's real.

Insta
Heeya♡

Food was nice🤍

Food was nice🤍

Jung_won

I've gotta say it was delicious🤍

The posts blew up.But me and jyngwon were laughing our asses of.People are to interested in other peoples life it's actually crazy.The restaurant was near the beach so Jungwon begged me to go down for a stroke.All the puppy eyes and sweet voices just for a stroke really??

Jungwon had this aura within him he was calm but had his guard up all the time.Thats the only thing I like about him.

Jungwon pov

It was hard getting her to go down to the beach she is hard to pester.Even had to act cute and stuff.
She looked good in the dress I've got to say this girl didn't lack nothing.It was just that she believed a better life is when you live alone out of people touch.I heard from her mother that her coming home that day was after 3 months after she left she closed herself in and never talked about anything."Why do you do that?"Really Jungwon and what's that supposed to mean.Dohee looked like a confused sheep."Do what?"she asks."Lock every bit of emotion in you and never ever talk about it."I had to admit she was very anxious most of the time and quick on her feet She took a bit to think for the question while I just stared at her admiring her facial features they were soft but sexy to the touch."Its just that...."

Is Dohee finally going to express herself.And the first person to ever heat it ...Jungwon?

🧸A/n🧸
I'm getting the hang of this it has become easier to write.For the restaurant pictures it took me 30 minutes in pinterest to find a good looking one..{°▪︎°}