•Hate•

The news shocked both Jungwon and Dohee.They felt betrayed by their own family,the ones who gave em life.
"Mom there is no way in heaven and hell I'm marrying him"Jungwon really felt angered by my use of words.Really he is very inpatient.He lost it."Why in the heck would you think I would marry you."He looked kind but his inside said other way.The situation really took it of.The parents looked very demanding on the situation really they weren't changing they're mind and weren't going to.

"Don't get yourself ego up cuz if you want to be handsome you have to act like one"I heard myself say very conflicted.Ive never been this way.But him Yang Jungwon really got my anger self out."Ouch darling that hurts" Jungwon said with a smirk plastered in his face.Forced to sign the papers we did.Id like to emphasize the word we because it took one hour to sign it.

Two hours after

I clearly lost myself enough I'm going to marry someone I barely know and now hate with all my guts.Pulling my phone from my bag I took out my phone and texted my friends.

Lovesies

Me:
I want to have a talk meet me up at Sky High club.

Minmin:
You sound very off but ok I'll be there.

Som:
Girl I don't know what happend but I don't seem to want to know
Jokesss😂

The girls really brought up my mood but not entirely.

Sky High Club

I went there pretty early maybe about 9pm.Ordered myself a martini and just looked around like a hopeless sheep.Sip after sip I felt amused by the alcohol but I didn't get the chance to drink more beacuese my friends where here.

"Girl u look horrible,what happend babes"Somin said very stressed looking at me.
"Does it have something to do with the text your mother sent,Doheeya"Minha said sulking at me to try to lighten up the mood.
"Yes..every fucking thing has to do with it.Im...I'm getting engaged" Sighing I let out very annoyed.
"What?!"They both said shocked at the news.And then I tried to keep my calm and explained every little detail without missing one.

The girls listened and then a sadden look washed up their faces.They knew ,they fucking knew how I don't trust in this typa love.And how my own parents did that.Minah started patting my back and Somin rumbled on her thoughts.The silence was loud but very comfortable.After a while I got up."I'm going home,thank u girls for being here"I hugged them both."Love you"Minah and Somin hugged me back while saying "Love you too"

I went to the parking lot and got inside my car.And then it hit me IM GETTING ENGAGED AND THATS ANOUCING ON THE NEWS TOMORROW MORNING.I might say I'm pretty famous on social media but then news are going to be bangers on my ears.Now what am I going to do!!

You know what fuck this I thought if I knew to do one thing right was to take photos."My followers are going to lighten my mood"I took out my phone and stroke a photo in the car.I have to say I looked pretty even after all the crying

Insta
Heeya♡

Night out🖤

Night out🖤

Surprised on getting 7k likes the comments where wholesome even though sometimes were hate ones.I really didn't give a shit...Clearly they were just jealous even have time to comment hoes.

Starting my car I stopped by a ice cream shop.Really needed something refreshing so I bought one.The cherry ice cream flavor is my favorite.Sitting down by a near bench I started eating it.One word it was delicious.I have to get my mind out of this mess,even though I didn't want Jungwons words really hurt edhe my heart.I didn't want to say those words to him though.It was just unfair for me and him too.What did we have to go through this shit.Then I got a phone call it was my mom..I didn't even know how I felt.I just hated her right now.Maybe I could dig up a hole and put myself in it.Answering the phone made my eyes teary

"Hi,honey where are you?"Mom asked very concerned.I really didn't want to worry her."At a ice cream shop near my house,why?"
"Nothing really just wanted to ask,I know how you might feel right now and might need some alone time so I'm going to not bother you.Stay safe,love you."Her words made me crack up I know she doesn't want to hurt me..."Love you too mom"With that I went home decided to just go to bed I couldn't move any further.

~Morning~
I woke up with a headache.Feeling lost in my blankets I didn't know Cookie was there too.Cookie is my dog she's a cute one.Then I felt something moving and amediatly knew."Good morning cooks.Did you sleep nice~?"

Getting up was my worst nightmare today because of the news.Something I didn't expect in the morning was a phonecall.But the number I didn't have it saved.

"Hello?"Asking confused with my sleepy voice.At the other side I heard a rumble than someone speaking.
"Well,hi.Btw this is Jungwon if you couldn't tell."This voice I hate it."What do you want?"Really didn't have time for his games right in the fricking morning."Aye chill darling,your parents gave me your number they said we have to make a public appearance so I have to take you out."Really I have to go put with him now no."Ain't no way I'm getting out of my bed and my house.To just go out with you."Very bothered by the phonecall I wanted to ended but he just wouldn't stop talking."Do you really think I wanna go out with you.Haha you got me there but no so get your lazy ass up cuz I'm picking you up in 40 minutes.Be ready."And with that he closed the phonecall

For cursing out loud there's no way I'm going to dress up for him.The internet is going bonkers with news coming back to back.Jungwon and I were trending everywhere at every social media.I really didn't like this attention.

But really what am I gonna wear."Fuck this shit.I don't want do this!"

How do you think this date is going to go are they just going to curse eachother or just take another turn.

🪷A/n🪷

Hoped you like this really hope your enjoying.