Forever

It's been days since me and Jungwon have moved into our apartment.Crazy right because the past me wouldn't even thought being in the same room as Jungwon would have given me a gag.Pretty much.

I am loving to see Jungwon when I wake up or when I lay down to get some sleep.He is always there looking at me or I'm the one looking at his delicate face features while he sleeps.

Jungwon just had came from his work meeting.When I tell you he looked so tired.He did.

As soon as he looked at Dohee his face lit up and he went straight to hugging her."I missed you."His voice muffled while he was cuddling his head on her neck.

The two of them were now hugging in the middle of a perfectly decorated room.They looked so warm hugging like that.

"Baby you look tired.Was work hard."I asked him while we were still hugging."It isn't that it was hard or not but they talk alot.Processing everything they has said in one minute is fucking hard.Because they be talking 100 words per second."you could tell he was fed up by listening to the workers he was in charge of.

Dohee chuckled and looked at him with pure eyes."That's your job though like it or not."Jungwon sighed agreeing to it and he was ready to get some good sleep since tomorrow he was free from work.

"Jungwon go get a warm shower that might help you get relaxed and then sleep.Its not good sleeping before washing up kay?"I told the half awake man."Ok princess."He said giving me a peck on my cheek and wobbling to the bathroom.I just looked at him while he was rethinking on going in the bathroom or just sleeping.

Eventually he went in and took a shower.

Dohee by the time had layed in bed and was checking on her socials.Yes she had gone back on them.Since she didn't have any hobbies or  job she created one herself.

On her insta she works like a model and posts models of her works.Her  company wich is fashion based.

While she was in thought of what to post next or the next photoshoot concept Jungwon had already gotten in the bed.He saw her confused on has she hadn't even noticed him.Thats how interesting she found her work.

Jungwon tried everything even fake coughing but she told him to sleep while she was texting one of her friends that works for her for the date of the pohotoshoot.

He eventually just sighed out loudly and put his arm on her waist and pulled her to him."You ain't giving me no attention that's sad."He said while cuddling the now perplexed Dohee."I thought you were tired baby." "I'm never tired for your attention."He said making her shake her head and laugh at his cuteness.

Just like that they fell asleep cuddling and snuggling eachother warmness and presence.

The next day Jungwon had something prepared.Dohee had work though so they're schedules didn't match but Jungwon had this all planned out.

Well Dohee is the ceo either way so it wasn't causing any harm.Jungwon had planned a date and later on a surprise.

He went to her work,since the workers there knew he was coming to set of the photoshoot they didn't react at all.He passed some sets and all and then found Dohee talking to someone.

He walked behind her and hugged her back.Dohee seemd a bit confused on who would hug her since she was at work.But when she smelt his Cologne she knew it was Jungwon and rekaxed.

"Baby what are you doing here?"she said and you could hee him smiling like a little kid getting recognised in a crowd by his idols."I came here to kiddnap you what else.We have a little date waiting for us."

"You should have told me before what about my work?"He shook his head."No need to worry for that I checked in with the workers and they could definitely do this themselves."He said and walked off while pulling her with him.Dohee said bye to the workers and looked curious at Jongwons back.What has he planned?

The got inside the car and Jungwon took off."Where are we going?"Dohee asked curious."That's for you to find out."Jungwon laughed knowing that he made Dohee even more confused now.He put his hand on her thigh to kind of relax her.But what he didn't knew that made a flush of butterflies entered her stomach.

Only blushing would give off that she felt rather a bit nervous around his touch.

They were getting closer to what seemed like the Seul bridge.It was practically decorated at the bottom of it.It seemed like a picnic was going on.

Jungwon parked the car and opened Dohees door."You remember this place?"Jungwon asked obviously knowing the answer."How could I forget it this is where we confessed our feelings,babe."They stopped right in the place where they confessed.He took a look at the water and the scenery covered in blossom leaves.

He then looked at Dohee softly in the eyes.
"Dohee,you know since I have met you everything seems to be put together.You seemed like a missing point in my path that was still getting worked on.Since the first time you even looked at me I developed this huge feeling for you.Everytime out eyes met a rush of joy spread in my heart.Dohee you give me joy in my most bad days.You care for me when there was no one to do so.And lastly you love me more that I could even think so.This started as a marrige in contract by why don't we make it in paper.What do you think would you marry me?"

Jungwon said all in one breath looking once at her and once at his hands.That were shaking from nervousness.Dohee noticed his hand and carefully locked her hands with his shaking ones.

"Jungwon what do you think.I have done all this things for love and everything with you makes me happy too.So fuck yes I will marry you!"She said smiling at him.

He put the ring on her fourth finger and looked at it smiling.Dohee jumped from excitement.She felt free from everything when she was with him.The piece of life suddenly appeared in front of her and since than he has never left.

The end!

Hope you guys enjoyed.I did intend to make it longer but it seems better rthis way.I have a story still ongoing be sure to check that out.Its called "Fell in love with the Devil".