Making me feel

Jungwon and I have been inseparable this past two weeks.Since we confessed until now.

I have been laying in bed since morning and right now is afternoon.A pretty long time but I've just been reading books.They just make me feel relaxed.Hugging my pillow a text message makes me flinch,being to focused on the reading.

It was Jungwon he said he had too much to do in work today so I left him to do his thing not to be bothered by me.

Wonnie

My princess what are you doing?

Just reading some books nothin much,why?

Well..get ready right now because I'm going to pick you up in about 40 minutes.

Okay but for what though?

You're going to see when well be there;)

Being secretive aren't you
Okay meet you in 40 mins♡

See you♡

Where was he taking me being mysterious and all.But since he said get ready he meant something fancy.Thats what was I going to do.

I don't have a lot of time but I got a quick shower and did a blow out look with my hair.Then the most important part I went inside my big wardrobe and I checked every corner to find a pretty dress to wear.

I layed eyes on a mini white almost fitted satin dress.

I did my make up and put some jewelry on.All I was thinking of though was where Jungwon was going to take me.Not only that I'm just happy that I'm going to be with him.Hes been a bit busy since his taking his father's company.Jungwon is taking lots of work in and out late and early.

He is pretty tired but still finds time to be with me.And he texts almost every hour.

I went downstairs to not see anyone around.But my mom came from upstairs and smiled at me."Where were you guys." "Oh I went upstairs to take a look at you father he is working on a big project for work so he's been locked inside the study room."Mom explained and I nodded.Dad took work very seriously by seriously I meant he might even spent a day without even going out of the work room.

I told my mom where was I going to be these hours that are going to come since I wasn't going to be home and I didn't want them to worry.She smiled looking at me.Since I've been with Jungwon my parents have only been smiling since they are seeing me finally happy at something.

Right on the moment I heard the door bell ring and rushed to get it since I knew who it was."Hi cutie."I said looking at jungwon who looked at me amused."My princess looks gorgeous."He exclaimed making me smile softly." Lets go what are we waiting for.Bye mom see you!"I said and closed the door behind me.

I got inside the car while Jungwon did too."So now can you tell me where we're going?"I asked making my eyes look as much identical to a puppy as I could so I might get an answer from him."I said what I said princess wait and see."I sighed and pouted.Jungwon just laughed at me and started the car.

The drive was quite since I got a bit mad at him for not telling me where in the fuck we were going.

He parked the car at a parking lot.Where you could see a pretty luxurious restaurant near the beach.My eyed lit at the view.He knew how much I loved the seaside.

"You know me a little to much."I said and puted.He cupped my face with both his warm hands and just looked at my eyes softly."Princess who would know you better if it wasn't for me huh?"He tilted his head a bit."No one."I said in a cute tone."Thought so."He smirked and pinched my cheek with his thumb delicately.

He opened the car door for me and held my hand out.My 5 inch heels helped with nothing.He still looked so tall.I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me.I know he loved when I did this."You're making me feel things princess."He said and I smirked knowing it.

We got inside the restaurant and sat at the balcony where the sound of the beach waves hitting the shore could be heard.It was pretty chilly so Jungwon gave me his jacket.It smelled so good and it was so warm.

"This time I'm ordering the food,kay?"I said looking at the menu.The food mentioned sounded delicious."Whatever my girl wants."
He smirked at me.I nodded and told the waiter the food I picked and some red wine.

While waiting for the food Jungwon talked to me about the work he was working on.Every time he talks my attention just goes to him.It doesn't matter if what he's talking is important or not its always pulling to hear.

He has been looking at me with the most soft eyes ever since.Something about them makes me feel stuff I never knew I could feel.

"Enjoy your food."The waiter gave us the food and with his smile he winked at me.Jungwon must have seen it because his eyes darkened.He was ready to punch the waiter.But instead he gave him a death glare and he just left.

"Jungwon please calm down,please!"I held his hand trying to calm him down."Oh I'm about to throw a knife at him."He said and I just squeezed hus hand telling him is okay."What I can be jealous can't he see me.Is it written stupid in my forehead or what."Jungwon reasoned making me smirk."Baby,don't think so.Even if they ask me anything I'm not going to ever betray you.Or even cheat on you why would I when you're the only one who makes me smile and makes me feel secure."I explained to him and just pointed at the food so we could eat.

After we were done we went on the seashore for some fresh air.Jungwon had my heels in his hands because my feet were hurting.Thsi man is the whole package isn't he.

"Jungwon have I ever told you how much I fucking love you." "Princess you tell me every minute.But I like that."He said making me blush.I hugged him and he did too.I loved how warm he was whenever I felt cold.Or how he would listen to me whenever I felt like my world was falling apart.

With just one look at me he made my frown look upside down.He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him and kissed me.The way he makes me feel.I could just start flying in mid air.