Not in a million years

It's been a minute since I decided to not be on social media.Its just exhausting,but not because the comments or anything it's just that I feel like I can't do it anymore.

I got ready for the day.Nothing much to do just meeting with my friends and then we're going to see and do.

Blowdrying my hair after the shower to have a fresh look.I got a text message from Minah to meet them in front of the coffee we always go to.I needed to meet them at 5 and it was like 4 something.Plenty of time so I was taking my time in the quiet room of mines.Because my hair never look good If not styled I gave some soft curls with my iron and wore my outfit.

Usually you would see me in the most extravagant dresses and clothes but today I just wanted to feel comfy.

It was a bit hot outside so I decided to wear a skirt.I grabbed the car keys and left the house.

I parked my car near the coffee shop and from the distance I saw my friends.Minah and Soomin were waiting for me.They are the sweetest girls I've ever met in this lifetime."Hi babes."I said while I got near them.Minah engulfed me in a hug."I missed you."She said hugging me even tighter.Its been a bit since I hanged out with them.This whole Jungwon stuff has gotten the best out of me.Somin hugged me too she was on the phone with her boyfriend.

So she excused herself for a minute.We didn't actually mind it.Since dating this guy she has been like a sunshine ball.She was shining so bright.

"So how did the date with that guy made you feel?"I asked Minah out of nowhere making her choke on her drink."Relax no pressure,just asking."I gave her a soft smile.

"To be honest,I fet comfortable with him.He was sweet and gentle.Always asking before doing anything.Wich mad emy heart flutter."Minah said blushing so hard you could call her a tomato by now."So Jungwon was right."Saying this made her a bit confused."What does Jungwon have to do with this?"She asked lost."Oh I haven't told you.The guy you went on a date with is Jungwons best friend.He told me about him."I said making Minah curious.She was going to ask about him I just had this hunch.But she composed herself.

"You guys seem like you had an spicy conversation.I have never seen Minah this red."Somin said while sitting down looking at the both of us."Oh it's nothing.I talked about her date that happend last week."Somin nodded not making more questions.Seeing how Minah reacted towards his appearance on a question."So what are we planning on doing today?"I asked curious of what they had planned."Well...we were thinking of going to a party."Minah said still a but flustered."What type of party is it this time?"I said a bit tired of parties."Well a friend of mine has his birthday today and is organizing a birthday party.They asked for you to come too.Dohee you know most of the people attending."Somin said looking confident on making me come."So it's like a club party,If so I'm down."I really wanted to have some fun.

They both nodded smily at my decision.But there was no way I was going like this so I made a few stops at some shops before going to the party.Minah and Somin went home to prepare.I on the other side wasn't feeling on going home.So why not buy some clothes while I'm at it.

After the shopping I came out with a beautiful outfit on.

To be honest I just wanted to dance and drunk to shake my thoughts out of my mind

To be honest I just wanted to dance and drunk to shake my thoughts out of my mind.I picked up my friends they were looking gorgeous.

"Aren't we three pretty friends."I said getting out of my car.The club they chose for the party was a lot fancier than I expected it to be."So who did you say was the birthday girl?"I asked Somin."Oh it was Jinni you've met her a couple of times."I nodded remembering her.

We went inside and there were so many familiar faces I knew most of them from my social media.I wished Jinni an happy birthday.And I didn't come without a gift.I bought her a very expensive Dior perfume.She thanked me and said to have a good night.Somin headed to her boyfriend because he was there too.Mr and Minah wanted to drink so it would be easier to have fun.So we did so but didn't get drunk just heated up.

Me and her were pretty well known as club beasties.Whenever there was a party we were there."Lets have some fun shall we."I said smirking at Minah."Oh why don't we."She said grinning.

The songs they were blasting were catchy so we started dancing .Why not though no one was stopping us to have our won fun.After so much dancing I got tired and went to sit down at the bar.While Minah got a little tipsy she didn't leave the dance floor.I ordered some red wine and took a look around the club to see if there was anyone I could hang ou with or talk to.But my eyes catches someone I didn't know would be here.

My heart skipped a beat when I looked at a drunk Jungwon dancing with another girl.So were playing a game aren't we mister.Never in a million years I thought I could get this mad over who..a boy.And that boy being Junwon.

There was no way I was staying still.He did look a bit tipsy but he clearly knew what he was doing.I took my red wine and approached the group of friends he was with."Well,hello there."I said looking like I didn't know what was happening."Mind you if I would take hin from you."I said looking at the girl who wasn't getting her hands of Jungwons neck.She laughed a bit and shook hear head in annoyance.Really why was she annoyed when I was streaming magma from my hands.Oh how much I wanted to slap both of them."And who would you be to ruin the fun."She said as sarcastic as ever."If you knew you wouldn't be here would ya sweetie.Now get your hand of before I do something."She smirked while Hungwon wasn't doing nothin.

He was silently looking blankly at me.
"Oh darling,you don't even know our back history so shoo away."She said my anger issues needed to be controlled for real this time."Oh but I wouldn't want any news on how my husband is dancing with another girl.Or would I?"I gave her a death glare.She just stood there looking at me and jungwon like I told her she was going to die."Now if you would excuse us."I said grabbing Jungwons arm and pulling him toward the exit of the club.