Chapter 50

This is an adult scene +18

Sage

God his body, it's something out of a GQ centrefold. The muscles on him, he is so ripped as I allow my fingers to trace his veins up from his wrist to his biceps that even without doing bench presses are neatly formed. He smells woody and of wine, it's delicious and I can't wait to kiss him as my mouth hungrily locks onto his.

Our tongues dance once again, I am transported back in time to his bedroom where we first laid together as a couple, innocent and fresh for each other. My first love.

My heart is pounding so fast he must be able to feel it, my breath catches as he moves his head away and starts to place fluttering kisses down my neck, to my collar bone whilst one hand latches onto my breast, his fingers caressing my nipple.

I can feel that familiar ache of longing between my legs, I am so ready for Logan right this second and whilst I want him urgently, I know he is going to take his time. As he latches on to my budding nipples with his mouth and I groan loudly.

"I want you so bad." I tell him as I try not to pant with lust.

"In good time, darlin'." He licks my nipple then the other one and teases them taking them into his mouth and gently biting on them. I grab his free hand and try to push his fingers down further to my wet pussy, but he isn't having any of it. God, I need him it's driving me insane.

His cock is so erect against my leg surely, he must be aching too, I bet his balls are tight and high. Easily I move myself just enough to be able to grab him with one hand and fuck, he feels heavenly so rigid and turned on by being with me.

I move my hand up and down whilst maintaining a firm grip on his cock. "Darlin' that feels so good. So damn good." His breath is warm as he begins to move down my stomach leaving a trail of kisses behind. I can feel that sexy feeling of his few days old stubble as he reaches the top of my panties and starts to rub me between my legs through the flimsy fabric.

My hand is no longer able to reach him, damn it. He felt so good.

I'm soaking I can feel how wet I am, it's been ages since I have even had sex let alone with someone like Logan the master of seduction caressing my body, bringing me so close as his thumb massages my swollen clit.

The heat soars through my body as his long runs along my slit through my panties and a finger pushes the slight fabric to the side, and Oh. My. God. As his finger slides inside me, I can feel my pussy grab it. She's greedy for sure.

My hips buck as he finally allows me the grace of his warm tongue and mouth onto my pussy, I'm so ready to shower him with my juices but hold on because I want this release to be with Logan whilst he's deep inside me. Only, I am struggling to hold back because it feels so fucking good.

His tongue delves into me, it runs up and down my slit, his thumb all the while massaging my swollen and aching clit. "You want two fingers, darlin'?" I nod and gasp.

"Yes. Everything. Give me everything." I hear him chuckle the vibration against my pussy turns me on even more. He licks faster, massages my clit faster and bits down on it gently. I am soaring so high, it's as if I am on some kind of drug. My eyes start to roll to the back of my head.

"Damn darlin', you taste so fucking good. I've missed your pussy so much." He slides another finger inside me, and I feel like I'm dying and going to heaven, am I actually floating with three inside me? He works me so well, just like he knows how to.

Our bodies know each other intimately and our mouths are made for each other as he works his magic, bringing me even closer to the edge. I place my hands on his head and fist his hair, "fuck me, damnit."

"Grab the headboard baby and get ready." His voice is husky just the sound of it makes me whimper, his commanding tone and what I know I'm about to get are making me putty in his hands.

I reach up and behind to grab the headboard as he slowly moves his fingers out of my pussy and comes over me, using one hand he places it under my head and cradles it.

"You're so damn beautiful, Sage. The most beautiful woman I know." His soft and gentle eyes are so heavily dilated they're almost black, his lips brush mine and his tongue teases my lips.

"Now be a good girl and open those legs nice and wide." I moan, he's got a dirty mouth on him when he wants to and I fucking love it. His hips fit perfectly to mine, and I can feel the tip of his raging cock against my clit. Fuck me, I'm going to come before he even enters me. I hold on, I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes because I do not want to miss us riding the wave together. But fuck me, it's not easy.

Gently and real slow he begins to enter me; I feel myself open to accommodate him and with my wetness he slides right in as if we've never been parted, he feels amazing as he begins to rock forward and back. I go to put my arms around him to touch his broad back.

"Get those hands back on the fucking headboard. Do as you're told, darlin'. You want this don't you?" Of course, I do, more than I've wanted any man in my life.

As instructed, I grab the headboard, he removes his hand from under my head and grabs my left wrist with his right wrist. I can feel the pressure but not enough to hurt me and it's such a huge turn-on, I can't even tell you what I'm feeling right now.

Logan's stride begins to pick up, he starts to move faster, as I find myself screaming out as my eyes roll back, my head drops to the side and his warm mouth finds my neck.

"You're mine, darlin'. You're so fucking beautiful, and so damn tight and wet." Oh God, I am moaning and screaming, the wave begins from the pit of my stomach, the heat intensifies throughout my body and his strokes are so fast as if he's running a hundred-meter spring, my legs wrap around his waist and hang on for life.

"I'm coming for you, only you, darlin'." I hear him scream out my name as we explode together the climax so intense, I can't release my legs from around his waist.

My entire body is quivering he has fucking wrecked me.