CHAPTER XIV

HARVEY'S POV

"hep! hep! where we going?!"

I pulled my arm that was being dragged by the blonde woman who claimed me just a few minutes ago. Ang kapal nga ng mukha niya eh! kala mo naman pumayag ako luh.

"Home! uuwi na tayo, Valentino!" She turned around to face me, looking frustated already. I looked around and spotted my friends and I's table. I pointed in the direction where they are and the woman just followed the direction where I was pointing.

"Your friends?" I nodded, pouting my lips. I don't want to leave them here! kawawa si Ash siya lang mag aalaga sa dalawang lasing. Hindi niya kaya yon!

"Dont wanna leave them." I said trying to walk towards our table pero hindi naman ako nakalayo dahil hinila ako muli nung babae. "The other professors are here, i'll tell them to take your friends home."

I gave a lopsided smile and nodded happily. She sighed and grabbed her phone from her purse. "Ferrer, are you with Solis?"

I looked at her confused. Teka kilala ko sila ah! crush pa nga ni Asp yung isa eh! Kilala pala neto yung dalawang professor na yon. What a small world.

"Yes, Ms. Valentino is with me. It's her friends." Sabi niya habang nilagay niya ang kamay niya sa bewang niya. "Yes please, they're in the table near the bar. Thank you." She ended the call and hid her phone.

"The other professors will send them home, now come with me." Ang demanding naman neto ni miss. I nodded grabbing her hands. Mukhang nagulat naman siya dahil nag flinch katawan niya.

"Let's go!!" I yelled. I winced in pain when the lady slapped the back of my head. Grabeng batok yan galit na galit?! "You are so noisy, Valentino!"

"Lady that hurted!" pagmamaktol ko habang hinahawakan ang batok ko. Inirapan lang niya ako at kinaladkad papalabas ng xylo. "Lady my ass! idiot doesn't even know my name!" I heard her mumbling angrily.

She dragged me all the way to the parking lot and stopped in front of a white car. "Hala kidnapper ka ba?" Gulat ko siyang tinignan. "It's a fucking white car! not a van you imbicile!" She groaned, messaging her temples.

"Your english is good, wow!" I gave her two thumbs up and she just opened the door to the passenger seat and pushed me inside. "Wha- hey! I could've gotten hurt!" I pouted as I sat properly in the seat. The lady ignored me and slammed the door while she gets in the driver's seat.

"Wear your seatbelt." Sabi niya habang binuksan yung makina ng kotse. Hanggang ngayon talaga ay feel ko kilala ko talaga siya. Nasa dulo na ng dila ko eh, lalabas na.

Nilapit ko katawan ko sa kaniya para matitigan ng maayos ang itsura niya. Kita ko ang gulat sa mukha niya at kung pano siya mastatuwa sa ginawa ko. I leaned closer to get a better sight. "You know, feel ko kilala kita."

Bigla naman nag bago nag ekspresyon niya na tila sasabog na. Tinulak niya ako sa balikat at na pa sandal muli ako sa upuan ng kotse.

She leaned close to me and I could feel myself being hypnotized. She just stared down at me like im some sort of prey to her. I could feel my face heat up because of how close we are. But before I could even react, she slapped my forehead and grabbed the seatbelt.

"The next time you pull this shit again, Valentino. I swear you i'll end you." Namulat naman ang mata ko sa sinabi niya. Kidnapper ata talaga 'to 'eh? "You're a kidnapper!" I shouted but she immediately covered my mouth with her free hand.

"Oh shut up." She growled and started her car while still not removing her palm in my mouth. I decided to give her palm a small peck and sure enough she reacted and removed it immediately.

"This kid-" I hear her mumbling but I couldn't understand what she said. Basta alam ko na lang na na-aantok na ako. Napansin niya siguro 'rin dahil pansin ko ang mga mata niya sa akin. "Go to sleep if you're sleepy, Valentino." She said as she push my head gently sa headrest ng kotse.

Hindi siguro 'to si dragon. Masyado mabait 'eh. Hindi naman ganto 'yon sa akin kung sakali. Bahala na siguro si lord kung ano mangyayari sa akin bukas.

Habang patagal ng patagal sa tahimik na kotse ay unti unti ko na nararamdaman ang pag pikit ng aking mata. Ang huli ko na lang narinig ay ang boses nung babae sa tabi ko. "What do I do with you..."

·

I woke up with the sound of my ringtone. I groaned. Kinapa ko ang paligid ko hanggang sa mahawakan ko nag phone ko. Sino ba kase tong tumatawag? aga aga sakit pa ng ulo ko. Hindi ko na tinignan kung sino tumatawag at binaba ko na lang yung call. Bahala na muna.

I stretched out my arms and I felt something hit my arms. I opened my eyes and faced the direction of where I heard a small groan. My eyes widden and I was about to talk but the person beside me threw her pillow in my face.

"What the fuck, Valentino? why'd you hit me?!" Galit na bunggad nung dragon. Damn her voice- PERO TEKA PANO AKO NAKAPUNTA DITO??

"Pano ako-? Ha?" I stuttered feeling flustered by the sight of the blonde sitting up on with her messy blonde hair and white tee.
Jesus, anong pagsubok 'to?

"What? don't tell me you forgot the stupid stunts you pulled last night?" Mataray niyang usad habang tumayo na sa kama niya. "Get up, mukha kang tanga." Hindi ako maka-imik sa sinabi niya. Tila naging statuwa na lang ako dito sa sahig ng kuwarto niya ata.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN STUPID STUNTS?!

——————————

A/N: Sorry for the hiatus everyone! sana tanda niya pa ko HAHAHA Dahil free na sched ko I can go back to updating na. I'm sorry for the very short ud pero ito lang kaya iprocess ng utak ko atm.

Thank you all for waiting and thank you for 10k+ reads!! 🥳