||Chapter 3: Adjusting||

'. . . In other news, we're hearing the news of a Pizzeria being built in the Town Of Raven Brooks by the famous William Afton and Genry Emily, two business partners of Freddy Fazbear's Franchise; Expanding their locations all over and now they're free to bring Freddy and his friends to The Neighbourhood.'

Charlie knocked on the door.
. . .
She got the right house, right?
Luanne came to the door,"Uhm. . . Hi. . . Uhm, Is Nicky in. . .?", she assumed this was a friend, with the grandparents here she turned to upstairs,"Nicky, a friend is here.", Nicky came down, surprised to see Charlie.
"Oh, Hi."
"Uhm. . . I didn't know anyone else, expect you and I figured you'd be best to interact with."
Nicky felt a little honoured, so he left the house and his mom closed the door after them.
"So, do you wanna meet some friends of mine?"
Charlie nods, so she followed Nicky across the street to were Aaron and Mya,"Hi, Nicky! Who's this?", Nicky patted her shoulder,"This is Charlie, she's moved in with her dad.", Mya waved, Aaron sat down on the fence,"So, you with the Afton Family?", Charlie nods,"Yeah, but only for a while since Dad is setting up a new location and want to be sure it goes well.", Aaron nods,"Makes sense.", Mya jumped up and down, taking Charlie's hands,"But then I have a new friend! We'll give you a tour of the neighbourhood!", "Oh yeah!", Charlie nods, a tour would be nice as the neighbourhood looked amazing from the many colourful houses.

~

Micheal saw from out the window, Charlie was walking with The Peterson Kids and the other kid, probably getting a tour of the place.
Micheal could hear his dad and Henry talking about the new restaurant, moving the animatronics and beginning the construction.
Micheal grabbed the remote and began to flip through the TV Channels.

~

"Isn't this dangerous?"
Aaron nods,"Yeah, the bridge to Otto's has worn out and people have offered to fix it but he refused.", Mya stepped on it, hearing the loud creak it made.
"It's one bad weather day away from being blown away."
"Definitely."
Charlie nods,"Uhm, so what do you guys do for fun?", Aaron brightened at that,"Oh we do a lot! We love to build small contraptions!", Mya points to them,"They use it for pranks.", "Hey, that one prank was deserved since that guy kept leaving his dog poop on our yard!", Charlie giggled, Nicky turned to her,"Do you make anything?", she nods,"I have a few mechanical toys, like Ella the Doll, you guys wanna see?", so they followed Charlie back to her house.

~

Henry came to check on Nicky, Mya and Aaron, see what they were doing.
He found them all on the floor watching the Unicorn run around the room and Ellie coming out on a track and talking.
"These are so cool! Your dad made these??"
"Yeah, I wanna make something like this one day. Like his animatronics!"
Henry smiled, she got accustomed really quickly.

=

"You must be Mr Peterson."
Mr Peterson was surprised to see Henry Emily,"Oh, yes; Henry Emily right?", "Yes, your kids have helped my daughter feel so welcomed to thr neighbourhood.", they shook hands,"Big fan of your Rollercosters.", "And I've been reading into your work, both and Mr Afton.", Henry smiled, to meet a famous Engineer,"Thank you so much.", "I haven't met Mr Afton yet, I haven't seen him much?", Henry nods,"Yeah, he's. . .", there was a pause, Henry snapping his fingers to find the correct word,"He's a busy man, he likes to perfect the craft of the animatronics, so you'll probably not see much of him.", Mr Peterson nods, he use to work in his basement back because of the old Mayor, though everyone works differently.
"Well: If you are ever are indeed of any service, most my speciality is, is Rollercosters and rides."
Henry smiled,"Thank you so much, I'll definitely keep it in mind.", so they exchanged cards and talked a more on their way out of the store.

~

"Whatcha doing?"
Trinity turned around, finding Elizabeth behind here, swaying side to side, hands behind her back.
"Just bird watching."
Trinity saw a Robin fly off, she offered the binoculars,"Want to see if you can spot anything?", Elizabeth crossed, she knelt down beside Trinity and peered through.
. . .
"Woah, you guys have a lot of crows."
"Yeah, it's a thing."

~

Evan didn't know what to do, all he could guess was everyone was much older than him and he didn't know what he should do.
He could just play with his toys, since Micheal was off somewhere.
*Knock*
*Knock*
Mrs Afton went to the door, crossing her fingers-
And it was Micheal and a cop.
"Sorry to disturb you ma'am, your son was found on Private Property trying to break into The Weather Station; That area is off limits for safety reasons.", Mrs Afton sighed,"I am, so sorry Sir-", then a man cut in, a man in a hat, coat and scarf,"No, no; It's completely fine, there were no signs and your new in town, no point in filing anything for no damage: He didn't manage to break in.", Micheal walked in, Norman nods and turns to the mom,"Teenagers.", "Yes. . .", after a quick exchange, they left.
. . .
"Micheal."
Micheal just went to his room.
Evan could only watch as his mom sunk to the ground, head in her hands as stress was building up in her.