||Chapter 10: In Danger||

"Mr Peterson!"
Henry smiled, seeing him approach the yard,"Afternoon, Mr Emily. I know, you're probably busy, but I need to talk to you about the restaurant.", Henry turned off the hose, leaving Charlie to play in the yard with her toys,"Sure thing, is everything alright?", Mr Peterson nods, Henry leaving his yard and leaning against the fence,"Yes it's just, I wanted to ask mostly because of. . . Some concerns.", Henry tensed at that,"I hope nothing bad has happened, I know some things have been a little crazy like Michael breaking into your property.", Mr Peterson shook his head,"Don't worry, it was closed but still dangerous. But, I wanted to know, I tried fo look up your restaurants but they were blocked from different sites.", Henry nods, biting the inside of his mouth; He knew this was coming.

"Yes. . . I will admit, our restaurants have. . . Bad history."
Henry sighed,"With such technology, lot of incidents happened involves the robots and, it's honestly some miracle that we still have open locations.", Mr Peterson nods, he knew that all too well.
"Yeah. . . 2 of my rides caused big incidents, but a lawyer took my case and had evidence that proved that the 1st incident my client refused to take responsibility and put it all on me and the second incident was more serious and I have no clue how she found all that.", Henry nods, smiling a little and thankful he wasn't the only one.
"Ah. . . Well, most of the trouble comes with technology and our workers quiting, doesn't help with humours of our locations bring haunted."
Wonder what spawned those rumors.
Then Mr Peterson took the chance.
"Uhm, if I may ask. . . Do you have a suit, of a yellow rabbit with a purple bowtie? Norman, saw it in an open door or behind the curtain."
Henry was surprised, he could tell that Mr Emily wasn't expecting that.
"Oh, that's an old suit of Will's, we used them back in the day, he keeps it since it does have value. . . But I don't know, why it would be there and not in his house."
Okay; That's suspicious.
Then his phone rang,"One moment.", he stepped away and picked up.
"Hello?"
"Mr Peterson!"
"Trinity-?"
There was loud banging in the background, where was she?
"We don't have much time! We're all locked in The Restaurant, Freddy's, there's a golden rabbit that locked us in and the animatronics are banging on the security door! There's someone in here, there's blood and he's dead in a suit!"
"We can't get out, please help!"
Mr Peterson felt his heart drop, ringing in his ears as he remembers Norman's nightmare that made him come to Henry.
"Okay; Trinity: I'll be there soon, are you all together?"
"No! We got separated, it's just me, Maritza and Ivan!"
"We don't know where the others are, but we're stuck in the office and the rabbit has a knife!"
Mr Peterson turned to Henry, who knew that look of a concerned parent,"Who has the keys to the restaurant?!", "Willaim!", "Get him now, this is an emergency!", Henry runs, and so does Mr Peterson.
"Trinity; I'm on my way, stay where you are; I'm getting your parents and my tools!"
"THE RABBITS AT THE DOOR!!!"
"PLEASE HURRY!!"
Mr Peterson tensed, the phone line cut off and he immediately called Jay.

~

"Hello?"
Miguel was visiting, but also to get some paper for work.
"What?"
Jay sounded worried, he then put the phone on speaker.
"You need to get the parents down to the restaurant! The kids got locked in by someone in a rabbit suit, they have a knife and the animatronics are apparently trying to attack them!"
Jay and Miguel's blood went cold, like time froze for a moment before they darted out the door.

~

Mr Bales kicked the door, the door had chains on the inside.
"Who the fuck has chains like this?!?"
"Mr Peterson?"
The parents all turned to the building as screaming, their kids' screams of fear was enough to make them more scared for their kids lives.
"Stand back!"
They all move out of the way, Norman swung a crowbar and began to break the door glass, it took a few swings but broke it enough for the chains to be reachable and-
"Don't you dare reach in!"
Mr Peterson appeared with Henry, who was trying to get a hold of William.
Peterson reached a tool in the broke door and snapped the chains off and it fell to the ground with a heavy thud.
He threw open the doors, and it was the atmosphere of the inside that seemed to hit them all.
Mr Peterson took the crowbar from Norman and went inside with some of parents following.