||Chapter 7: A Guest||

"Are you sure it's okay?"
Mya nods,"Totally! I invite people over all the time and no doubt Nicky's in with Aaron finishing homework.", Mya held the door for Elizabeth, letting her walk inside and closed the door after her.

Elizabeth texted her mom and dad to let her know she was invited to The Peterson's Household.
Looking around, the house was a very nice shade of blue on the outside and inside, some furniture looked handmade like a lamp of a few photo frames.
"You have a lot of photos."
"Yeah, we use to travel a lot but stopped to settle down."
Each photo the family was smiling, they always seemed happy especially the parents and Mr Peterson's brothers.
"Hey, Aaron and Nicky- What's with the ice pack?
Aaron was sat on the sofa, ice pack on the back of his head as Nicky was presumably helping him with Science Homework.
"Don't ask."
"Hey, Elizabeth."
Elizabeth waved, Mya jogged into the kitchen,"Hi mom! I'm going to play with Elizabeth Afton in my room.", Diana smiled, patting her head and Elizabeth's head,"Okay; You two have fun, if you need anything don't be afraid to call me.", Elizabeth nods and follows Mya to her room.

~

"You have such nice dolls!"
"Thank you!"

Mya stuck a dress on the doll,"Oh, by the way; I wanted to say thank you for your brother standing up for Evan, it was pretty funny to see Mike get a taste of his own medicine.", Mya giggled,"No worries, but you should probably warn your brother.", Elizabeth titled her head, curious,"Warn him?", Mya nods,"Yeah, a lot of the kids here are extremely spiteful; Basically if he does something like prank, bullying; He better expect something to smack him back tenfold.", Mya giggled, picking up her favourite doll that oddly enough looked a little like her,"One time, Aaron broke a toy of mine and as revenge, he joined my tea party with me tying him up, some rope and used something to cover his mouth.", Mya showed Elizabeth a picture, sure enough Aaron was tied up by a small people surrounded with toys and Mya smiling as if she were an innocent angel.
"Heh, who took the picture?"
"Uncle Norman; He just asked, why took a picture and left."
Mya giggled.

=

Ding
Dong
"I got it!"
Norman got the door for Diana, she was busy doing marking and he had finished helping clean the place.
"Hello."
"Mr Afton."
He nods,"You must be the one that runs the Weather Station.", they shook hands,"Yeah, I do.", "I do apologise for my son breaking in but I'm here for Elizabeth, it's almost dinner.", Norman nods, turning inside,"Mya! Elizabeth needs to go home, her dad is here!", silence, then footsteps and they both appeared.
"Hi daddy!"
"Hi, did you have fun?"
Elizabeth nods, Mya looked at Mr Afton and smiled though his smile back was a little creepy.
It didn't seem forced, but maybe the fact he looked like a walking corpse didn't help, he was really pale and something about his eyes and smile just made it worse but Mya smiled to be polite.
She knew better.
Norman cleared his throat,"Just heads up, Elizabeth is welcome over any time if she wants to play with Mya, Aaron or Nicky.", William nods, then slightly leaned back to the window where he could see the backs of Aaron and Nicky.
"Are they brothers?"
"No, no; Nicky lives across the street."
William nods,"I thought they were, they're quite close.", he pats Elizabeth on the shoulder,"We should get going now, thank you for having her over.", Norman nods and himself and Mya watch them leave.