||Chapter 4: Coming Soon||

William and Henry had it ready!
The building was built, now they just had to paint, get stuff in and of course get the animatronics inside.
"Okay; Truck should be arriving this afternoon."
"Great! Let's get to work on the arcade room!"
They did have the arcade machines ready, might as well get the easy stuff done first before the hard stuff comes.

~

Ivan; Isn't like his friends, he doesn't usually let his curiosity get the best of him.
However.
Two animatronic creators?
How could he not be curious?!

So, he saw the truck arrive and the trolleys they had.
Could the animatronics be there?

Henry got Freddy out first.
But man were they heavy-
"Woah."
Henry jumped, he hadn't seen the kid but he looked so entranced at the animatronic.
"Heya kid, pretty impressive huh?"
"Y-Yeah! Sorry, I don't usually do this but. . . I just really wanted to see them. How they're made and work."
Henry smiled, this must be a little inventor, with the gloves and a notebook.
Henry decided it was time to take a little break, he sat down on the truck and patted for Ivan to sit next to him.
Ivan gladly did, Henry could see the stars in his eyes.

William came out after fixing up some of the lights, he found Henry talking to one of the kids from the school.
"Thank you so much!"
"Ivan! Leave the two men to work, time for dinner!"
Ivan jumped off the truck, running off to his mom as he waved the notebook.
Henry smiled,"Sweet kid.", William shrugged, rubbed his shoulder blade,"Let's get the animatronics in.", Henry nods, standing up to continue moving Freddy and his friends inside the Pizzeria.

=

William was watching the kids.
From the time he spend here, he gathered that these kids were unnaturally smart for their ages.
One was an inventor, another was a Girl Scout, One picked locks and another was a football/baseball player.
These kids weren't normal, they were unnaturally smart so they wouldn't be the best targets, at least not yet as they would be quite entertaining for later.
Though, another group has caught his eye which older kids that seemed to be rumored to be planning to break into his location to have a sneak peak.
They'll have to do for now.

=

Over the next following days, the location getting closer to opening Norman was doing some work behind the scenes.
He was trying to find out more on The Aftons and Emilys, but mostly on their business; Freddy's.
Strange enough it was blocked from a lot of countries, reason was unknown but it was a red flag with how many countries blocked the fazbear name.
Norman was going to get past that barrier, cause something was wrong and he had to figure that out before Raven Brooks becomes home to another incident.

=

"Are you sure about this?"

"Look; I told mom we're going out of town for a bit, doing travelling and we'll just make a quick pit stop at this kid location cause I wanna see the hype behind this."

Teenagers.
That's what Afton thought as he locked the door again behind them.
They'll do just fine.