||Chapter 5: The Opening||

"Please?"
Jay smiled, he reached into wallet and gave Nicky some money,"I'll take you down to the Pizzeria Opening.", Nicky was so happy, though Jay knew Nicky came to him cause his mom would never allow it.

~

There was a dinning area, arcade, play area, a merry-go-round and the robots.
Foxy The Pirate, Bonnie The Rabbit, Chica The Chicken. . . Or Duck, Jay couldn't tell and Freddy Fazbear.
Him and Miguel were standing off to the side as the kids enjoyed themselves, though Miguel's breath hitched as he saw Aaron and Enzo getting competitive over an arcade game.
"It's okay, I'm sure they know when to draw the line."
"I can only hope that Jay. . ."
He closed his eyes, the neon lights from the arcade were doing his head in a bit.

"Ah, that's an interesting fun fact."
Henry nods,"Yeah, so some suits have 5 fingers which are what we wear; Either mechanical or just a normal suit.", Peterson nods, Ike leaned over from behind Peterson,"Isn't it dangerous to wear a mechanical suit? Sounds risky.", Henry nods, rubbing the back of his neck,"Yes, admittedly; But we do have safety protocols for when something goes wrong.", Ike nods, though that worried him a little and frankly he was too scared to ask what would happen if something goes wrong, the less he knew; It would be for the better or the worst.

Mya gave her tickets, and got a Chica Plushie in return!
"Yay!"
"What other prizes are there?"
Maritza peered into the glass,"Uhm. . . Masks, Plushies, Figures, Fake Security Badges and you know, regular toys.", Ivan was wondering what he should spend the tickets on.

"What's this?"
Charlie smiled,"This is one of my favourite animatronics. You're not scared of, dolls, puppets or marionette, which is just French for puppet.", Nicky shook his head, he wasn't bothered by puppets.
So the box opened, and out popped a Puppet!
It was black, white strips on the legs and arms, torso and it's mask had a smile but tears.
"Woah."
"Yeah, originally it was supposed to be at the door but Dad and Willaim Afton decided for it be here in the Prize Corner."
"Huh. . ."
Nicky saw Aaron sneaking in the kitchen; What was he doing?
"Hey Nicky, wanna see some of the prizes!"
He might as well get something.

Aaron waited, Michael left the table and his brother was left crying to himself.
Aaron sat down next to him, startling him,"Sorry, but why do you let him do that to you?", Evan wiped his tears,"Well. . . He's older. . . Stronger, I dunno how to get him back. . . He cut the head off Foxy. . .", Aaron guessed it was a Foxy Plushie, but Aaron you never mess with a sibling's toys; Last time he did, Mya got him back.
"Wait here."
Aaron got up, walking towards the kitchen while making sure no one like the parents or employees saw him.

The kitchen was. . . Empty; They're probably on break.
That's great!
He grabbed a handful of spice, he recognised it would make the pizza very spicy.

Evan watched as Aaron sprinkled a handful of spice on the pizza, which was hidden as it got soaked in with grease which hid it.
Aaron smirked, dusting his hands on his shirt and walked back to his friends without another word.

~

"You can't read?"
"The letters are either jumbled or backwards to him."
Nicky had to write something, but copying it the way he sees it; Yeah.
"AAH! JESUS CHRIST!!"
Their heads turned, seeing Michael spitting something in the bin and grabbing a soda and practically choking.
"Damn what happened."
Nicky, Mya and Charlie glanced at Aaron, who was smirking and they saw the residue of spice on his jumper.
He spiked the pizza.

Michael turned his head around, looking for the asshole that did that; No way it was Evan, when the crybaby could barely go a day without balling his eyes out.
Then he saw the Peterson's son, smirking and the residue on his shirt and he could only guess was spice.
Michael was ready to pound him into the ground-
"Michael."
His shoulder was grabbed, he turned and it was his father.
"Don't even think of fighting a fucking child in a public location, let along his son."
Michael glanced to his left, he saw Mr Peterson talking to Henry and assuming the one in the backwards hat, was his friend.
Michael could still feel his tongue was on fire, so he gave one last glare at Aaron before he pushed his dad's hand off his shoulder and he stormed off to the bathroom.
. . .
"Dad. . ."
William turned to his son,"Please. . . Don't get mad at Aaron. . . He was mad because Michael was being mean. . .", William nods, glancing at Aaron and his group as they cheered for their friend to beat a record.

=

"That was fun!"
The kids were talking so highly of the day, especially the animatronics and arcade.
"Excuse me."
It was the first time Mr Afton had approached Mr Peterson, so it was surprising to Mr Peterson,"Oh, Mr Afton.", he nods, shaking hands with Mr Peterson,"Yes, I apologise for not meeting you sooner, Henry spoke highly of you.", William then cleared his throat,"I just wanted to say something about your son, Aaron.", with that, Ted glanced at Ike, Jay and Miguel.
"What has he done?"
William held his hand up,"No need to worry. I've been dealing with my eldest son bullying his brother, and your son saw it and gave Michael a taste of his own medicine; He sprinkled something spicy on his pizza as a form of revenge.", Ike held back a smile, that was impressive.
"It's just, I'm hoping he doesn't break into the kitchen again."
"Of course, sorry."
"Again; Fine, it's about time my son got a taste of a prank himself."

Michael glared at Aaron, Evan admiring his sister's Chica Plushie, Aaron's Mask of Freddy and Nicky bought a pair of Night Vision Goggles.
"Mikey, you're not gonna fight someone that's 10 times younger than you. And you can't say that you didn't deserve it."
"Shut it Elizabeth."
Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

~

"I appreciate you stood up for someone, but don't break into the kitchen again."
Miguel was just happy to be out of the building, without the flashing lights,"Well, least the kids had a good day.", Jay nods,"Yeah, this will probably be a location they'll be going to for a while.", Ike took his hat off, fanning himself as it was stuffy in there and the cold air was doing little,"Yeah. . . By the way, did anyone smell anything weird?", "Smell?", Ike nods, sitting down on the crub,"Yeah. . . It might have been with the pizza, how warm the building is; But there was a strong smell by the stage.", Jay and Miguel glanced at one another,"It might have been the pizza, we did smell it but assumed it was the trash.", Ike nods, fanning himself as Ted came over,"Probably best to turn in, you good Ike?", "Yeah, give me a sec.", Mya glanced at Aaron,"It was pretty warm, wonder why there are no windows.", both Aaron and Nicky shrugged.