𝐨𝐧𝐞 ⚘

"Yoon Ga-ram! You better wake up before your little friends leave you." Gwi-nam yelled from downstairs.

I slowly began to sit up on my bed as I soon realized it was a school day. What time even is it? I thought to myself before unplugging my phone and checking the time. As my eyes got used to the lighting of the bright screen, my eyes grew wide as I finally saw the time.

"Gwi-nam! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled out to my twin brother, dashing out of bed so I could at least look decent for school as I was almost going to be late.
-

-[cheong-san pov]Me and On-jo were waiting for Ga-ram in front of her door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-
[cheong-san pov]
Me and On-jo were waiting for Ga-ram in front of her door. We would always walk to school together, the three of us had been a trio ever since Ga-ram and her family moved in to the apartments near me and On-jo. I couldn't help but develop feelings for Ga-ram during the long friendship, I didn't know what she felt for me though. Does she see me as a friend or more? As I was in deep thought, On-jo began talking.

"Cheong-san?" She said while staring off at the small town below us, her hands holding onto the railing.

"What's up?" I said, glancing at her.

"Do you like Ga-ram?" She said, turning to look at me as she asked the sudden question.

My eyes went wide as I began to think of an answer. Of course I liked her, what isn't to like about her? She has gorgeous brown eyes, silky brown hair, and her personality matches mine. I was about to answer her before the door in front of us opened.

"Hey guys!" The familiar voice of Ga-ram said.

She hugged On-jo, then going to hug me while Gwi-nam stepped out of the door. He was able to catch Ga-ram hugging me and his eyes shot daggers my way. I embraced Ga-ram for a second before quickly letting go. She smiled up at me before quickly noticing my anxious face and turned around to see Gwi-nam glaring at me. She looked at him with a 'stop doing that' face and he nodded at me, soon walking off to school. We began making our way down the building and to school as well after him.
-

-[narrator pov]As the final bell to end school rang, some students left the school, others went to play their sports, and students like On-jo, I-sak, Su-hyeok, Gyeong-su, Cheong-san, and Ga-ram began making their way to find the cleaning supplies

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-
[narrator pov]
As the final bell to end school rang, some students left the school, others went to play their sports, and students like On-jo, I-sak, Su-hyeok, Gyeong-su, Cheong-san, and Ga-ram began making their way to find the cleaning supplies.

As the group finally finished their cleaning, they began walking out of the school campus together

"When are we getting that grand opening, Cheong-san?" Gyeong-su said, referring to Cheong-san's parents chicken shop.

"We're not doing one." Cheong-san replied as Su-hyeok parted ways with the group.

They began bickering with each other as Cheong-san complained about the name of his family's shop. Ga-ram silently walked along with the two, holding onto her backpack straps while she wondered where I-sak and On-jo had gone off to.
-
[ga-ram pov]
"My mom's the worst.." I heard Cheong-san say. I was going to reply before On-jo and I-sak ran up in front of us, dropping Cheong-san's phone at the same time.

"Hey!" On-jo and I-sak said at the same time, On-jo continuing what they were going to say after as Cheong-san worried about his now cracked phone, "Hey gopher, let's get some chicken."

"But we're not open yet?" Cheong-san said, standing up correctly after picking up his phone.

"Your mom told me she's testing out a new recipe today." On-jo said as Gyeong-su hit Cheong-sans shoulder. "Your coming to right?" On-jo asked Gyeong-su as he instantly nodded.

"You're going too?" Cheong-san looked down at me but then I-sak answered for me. "Yes, your mom told On-jo to bring friends."

"Is this like a triple date?" Gyeong-su butted in as we all looked at him shocked. He continued with, "You know.. me and I-sak, Cheong-san and Ga-ram, and On-jo with Su-hyeok!"

"Su-hyeok?" Everyone except me and Gyeong-su questioned.

"Didn't you hear when Su-hyeok said his goodbyes?" I asked Gyeong-su, hoping he wouldn't bring up the 'triple date' idea again.

"Oh.." Gyeong-su began saying. "I guess On-jo won't have a date then." He ended with as I mentally facepalmed while I-sak looked disgusted. She then took my arm with hers and On-jo's as we left the boys behind.

 She then took my arm with hers and On-jo's as we left the boys behind

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.