𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ⚘

[Ga-ram pov]
I was already downstairs, waiting for Gwi-nam to come eat breakfast. Surprisingly, I had woken up earlier then him today. Mrs. Lee had brought me and Gwi-nam chicken last night after she arrived home from the shop. As Gwi-nam began walking to the kitchen, I started talking.

"Mrs. Lee gave us some chicken.. I made you a plate for breakfast." I said nicely, not trying to make him mad so early in the morning. I know he cares about me and wouldn't do anything to hurt me but I've experienced what he's like when the anger issues kick in.. and it's not a pretty sight.

"Thanks," he replied back to me. "Oh, uhm, me and my friends are going out tonight. You should have dinner with your friends or stay over at their place." He suddenly said. I could tell he was trying not to sound 'soft'

His friends were.. okay to me. Apart from the bully thing, Gwi-nam was able to control them from ever doing anything to me. Like what they do to other students at our school. I didn't like their influence on my brother, though. He never listened to me when I said something about them so I couldn't do anything to help Gwi-nam.

"I'm gonna head out early today, see you at school?" I said while he was still eating.

"Yeah, I'll meet up with you during lunch." We had this thing where we would meet up in the lunch line so he could buy my food. He was the slightly older twin after all, he had to take care of his younger sister. And that means paying for my food.

"Okay, bye. Love you!" I said slipping my shoes on and reaching to unlock the front door.

"Love you too!" He said with his mouth full of rice.

-

I opened the door and walked outside to be met with Cheong-san about to ring the doorbell. My eyes had locked with his eyes that were already looking straight at me. I felt my body freeze while my heart began beating rapidly. Luckily, Gwi-nam was in the bathroom so he couldn't see the small interaction. Cheong-san stepped back so I could step out as I began smiling and fully walked out the apartment room, shutting the door behind me.

"Good morning!" I said full of energy before hugging him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, needing to tiptoe a bit to reach above his shoulders as he was taller than me.

"Good morning Ga-ram!" Cheong-san said back while his arms instinctively made their way around my waist making me smile in his embrace.

This hug felt.. different. Way different than the others. I could feel my heart beating while the butterflies in my stomach kept increasing. What was this feeling overtaking me whenever I came across Cheong-san? Before I had anymore time to think, I heard a door opening and an annoyed On-jo saying goodbye to her father. I quickly let go of Cheong-san as he did the same, an empty feeling now coming across me. I wanted to stay in his arms.

"Good morning guys!" On-jo said, back in her cheery mood.

"Good morning!" Me and Cheong-san both said while I smiled and hugged On-jo.
-

-[cheong-san pov]After me and Ga-ram's small moment that heavily increased my heart beat, I stepped back, letting her come outside

-
[cheong-san pov]
After me and Ga-ram's small moment that heavily increased my heart beat, I stepped back, letting her come outside. We both said good morning to each other when she stepped forward and hugged me. Her arms wrapped around my neck as her head rested on my shoulder. Like how we always hug, I wrapped my arms around her waist. Unknowingly, I pulled her closer to me and let my head go down in between her neck and shoulder.

I liked the feeling she gave me. I liked how my heart began beating faster whenever she was near me. I liked how the butterflies in my stomach increased whenever she looked at me. I liked Yoon Ga-ram. I'd never be able to tell her, or at least I couldn't yet. I wanted to stay longer in her grasp but I heard a door open and the familiar voice of On-jo saying goodbye. We both completely let go of each other as On-jo came out and said good morning.
-

-[ga-ram pov]"Rock, paper, scissors

-
[ga-ram pov]
"Rock, paper, scissors. One, two, shoot!"
"One, two, shoot!"
"One, two, shoot!"
"One, two, shoot!"

Every morning. Every morning before school me, On-jo, and Cheong-san would play rock paper scissors to see who the gopher would be for today. Me and Cheong-san had beat On-jo today, but like always, she didn't want to be the gopher. While me and Cheong-san were silently cheering, On-jo started running away.

"I'm seriously going to kill her now!" Cheong-san said to me as we began chasing after her.

"Hey On-jo! Nam On-jo!" I yelled out to her while I was slightly running in front of Cheong-san. She was able to get inside the elevator before we reached her though and the door wouldn't open again.

With no other choice, me and Cheong-san began running down the stairs. I didn't want to waste the energy I had woken up with today but my competitive side got ahead of me.

Resting on Cheong-san's side while he was resting his arms on his knees while panting, we soon saw On-jo peacefully walk out the elevator on her phone.

"Play fair you punk." Cheong-san said to her while she looked annoyed.

I was first to reach out my backpack to her saying, "Carry it please." Cheong-san followed my actions after and also reached out his backpack.

"But look at this, I got hurt making breakfast." She said to us, showing her finger wrapped in a bandaid. I paid no attention to it and placed my backpack on her wrist while it made its way down to her elbow area, Cheong-san copying my actions.

"Let's go gopher." Cheong-san said, beginning to walk away while I followed him and On-jo trailed behind. I saw her try to kick Cheong-san in the back of his leg, missing, while I laughed lightly.
-
Us three were running to make it to school on time, me and Cheong-san being able to run off in front of On-jo. I saw Cheong-san push On-jo, while they were both distracted I ran off in front of them being able to reach the crosswalk when the sign flashed the walking sign. I was inside the school campus catching my breath, curious to see if the two would make it in time. Cheong-san sped up and ran right past On-jo and as soon as he did, he made it inside the campus leaving On-jo to be stopped by the teachers.

 Cheong-san sped up and ran right past On-jo and as soon as he did, he made it inside the campus leaving On-jo to be stopped by the teachers