𝐭𝐰𝐨 ⚘

We all cheered as Mrs. Lee brought over the chicken. Gyeong-su and Cheong-san were sitting on one side of the table while I-sak and On-jo were on the other side with me in between Cheong-san and On-jo at the end of the table. We all thanked Mrs. Lee as we began eating.

"Eat up Gyeong-su, On-jo," began Mrs. Lee, "You to Ga-ram, A-sak." She said, getting I-sak's name wrong.

"It's I-sak, not A-sak," I-sak confronted her nicely.

"Did you change your name?" Mrs. Lee replied with as I-sak began awkwardly laughing, Mrs. Lee joining her soon after while Cheong-san began complaining about the shop name again.

I let out a soft giggle before saying, "I like it Mrs. Lee!" Gyeong-su then added, "Yeah, it's like a tradition!"

"Right!" On-jo and I-sak both said with their mouths full as Gyeong-su taunted Cheong-san.

"This is a new recipe we came up with.. one's a little spicy and the others really hot. What do you think?" Mrs. Lee asked us. "You can be totally honest with me." She said at the end while smiling.

"It's super crazy mad good!" Gyeong-su said first. "If you ever need a delivery boy, I'll work for cheap!" He said after making us all laugh. We laughed even more after Mrs. Lee declined his offer, saying we 'need to focus on studying.'

I was enjoying the chicken that Cheong-san kept adding onto my plate when On-jo began going on about the chicken being salty. Mrs. Lee went to check with Mr. Lee about the chicken while we all gave our opinions on the chicken.

"I don't think it's salty," I said first.

"It's not salty at all," I-sak followed after me.

"It tastes good to me!" Gyeong-su said excitedly, stuffing his mouth with chicken afterwards.

While Cheong-san refilled his cup of soda and mine, ignoring Gyeong-su's cup requesting to also be filled, he saw On-jo still eating and said to her, "Stop eating. It's salty."

"It still tastes good though," She replied back while smiling.

Their small interaction made my heart tingle a bit, and not in a good way. Why was this suddenly happening now? They've always had interactions like these. My thoughts were interrupted when I-sak began talking.

"Did you hear about our science teacher?" She said while looking around us all.

"What about him?" I questioned with a confused face.

"Well, he smells like a rotting corpse."

"Na-yeon spread that rumor right?" Cheong-san said, joining our conversation.

It's true!" On-jo said directly to Cheong-san. "He went absent after his son went missing.. but then he came into class." She added to our discussion while we waited for her to continue.

𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | ˡᵉᵉ ᶜʰᵉᵒⁿᵍ⁻ˢᵃⁿजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें