𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⚘

After going on and on about On-jo's confession to Su-hyeok, me and the two girls went over to clean our plates. I-ask and On-jo were still discussing the topic while I only listened.

"Why not just ask Cheong-san?" I heard I-sak say to On-jo. I-sak gave the idea to the girl to ask him if he knew any kind of feelings Su-hyeok had for On-jo.

"I can ask Su-hyeok." I finally said as both girls turned to look at me.

"Oh, right! You're close with him too aren't you?" I-sak said to me as I nodded.

"Can you ask Su-hyeok for me Ga-ramie?" On-jo said to me with desperate eyes. I was going to reply when Cheong-san suddenly appeared.

"Put mine away, gopher." The boy said to On-jo. "Why were you guys talking about Su-hyeok?" He said to us three with a questioning face.

The two girls only froze and looked at each other to try and come up with an excuse.

"No reason! They'll clean your plate so you can go now." I said while placing my plate on top of I-sak's before softly pushing the boy away and walking away with him so that he wouldn't ask anymore questions.

I turned around to give On-jo a thumbs up as she mouthed 'thank you' to me as I walked away with Cheong-san.

"What does she want you to ask Su-hyeok?" Cheong-san still ever so curious asked me.

"I can't tell you."

"Did they fight?"

"No."

"What's going on then? Did he say he likes her?" I stopped walking.

"Did he say that?" I looked up at Cheong-san.

"What?" He only looked down at me with a confused face. How clueless can he be?

"That he likes her, of course!" I replied, my patience getting lower.

"Who, Su-hyeok?" After the boy said that I began walking away in front of him.

Not even five steps ahead, I froze. Everyone was running into the cafeteria, pushing and screaming. I looked in front of me to see people banging on the glass doors as the doors slowly broke. I didn't know what to do. The only option there seemed to be was to run.

I tried getting away from whatever everyone was running from. When I began making a move to run, someone else ran past me as I fell down onto the floor. That's when I saw it. Students. Students with blood all over them.

Blood red shot eyes and bites all over their skin. They were chasing everyone and biting them. I knew I couldn't let myself become one of them, I finally stood up and began running. I wanted to find Cheong-san and On-jo, maybe even I-sak, but I knew right now I needed to be somewhere safer before I could start looking for them.

The sprinklers suddenly went off. Zombies were biting people and a fire formed. I needed to think carefully and quickly to find a way out of here. Seeing as the only exit was either the main doors that were surrounded by the monsters, the only other open areas were the windows. I got on top of a table near the window, making sure I didn't slip off as everything was now soaked.

Looking at the table before me, I found a knife and I took it to defend myself. I went over to the window and opened it. When I turned around I saw Cheong-san and On-jo climbing onto the table.

"Come on!" I yelled over to them and others who were following the idea as I had already opened the window.

I let On-jo and the others go first as Cheong-san assisted me in pushing away any zombies who tried getting close to us. I looked around as my mind drifted off to my brother. Where was he right now? I looked towards another area where I recognized the boy with a mullet.

"Gwi-nam!" I yelled over to him as I tried motioning for him to come over to us.

He was trying to come over to the table before more of them came in his way.

"Hurry, go first!" Cheong-san said to me as everyone else had already went outside.

Knowing I couldn't do anything to help my brother in this situation, I went out the window as Cheong-san helped me to not hurt myself. I could only hope that nothing would happen to Gwi-nam.
-
Me and On-jo were now waiting near the window for Cheong-san to come outside. On-jo constantly rushed him as more and more zombies were running past the area we were in when finally, Cheong-san came outside.

He grabbed hold of me and On-jo's hand as we began running. They were everywhere. While we tried looking for anywhere to go, a truck came over and crashed into the school building. Cheong-san pulled me and On-jo over to the truck as we began climbing on top of it. Cheong-san assisted both of us onto climbing to a rooftop as he bended his knees and rested on the wall so we could climb on top of him.

On-jo was first to get on the rooftop as I went soon after. I stepped on to Cheong-san's leg as my hand reached the edge of the roof while he assisted me and tried lifting my more by my waist. He also climbed up after as he ran over to open a window so we could enter the building. We began running anywhere where there weren't zombies, trying to reach our home room class.

When running, a zombie went over and tried biting Cheong-san, tackling him to the ground.

"The fire extinguisher!" I told On-jo as she crawled over to grab it.

She began spraying it all over the hallway so they couldn't see us. Cheong-san got up and began running with us again. We made it over to our class as we began banging on the door. They wouldn't let us in.

"Hey, open the door!" I shouted as I went over to open the window.

Gyeong-su instantly opened the door as me, On-jo, and Cheong-san ran inside of the classroom. I collapsed onto the floor as soon as we were safely inside.

"On-jo!" I-sak ran over to hug On-jo.

"Are you guys okay?" Gyeong-su said to us three as I only put my hand up with a thumbs up.

The door then was pushed open by Dae-su who had white powder all over his clothes and face.
༺❤︎︎༻

➤ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞happy new years !! more chapters soon

➤ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
happy new years !! more chapters soon