𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ⚘

Nam-ra had just answered the question the teacher was asking us. Something of interpreting a statement. Most of the class wasn't paying attention but Mrs. Park happened to face her attention towards 'Bare-su.'

"Bare-su, stand up." Mrs. Park said. Everyone turned to look at him from the sudden name she called him. "What's with the name Bare-su?" The teacher asked, making Su-hyeok go quiet.

"It's short for barefoot Su-hyeok, Bare-su." Joon-yeong answered for him. Some of us laughed while Dae-su continued talking about the topic.

"He hates wearing socks! He's so weird about it.." He started before looking at Su-hyeok. "I can smell it from a mile away." He said while covering his nose.

The whole class laughed as Su-hyeok stood there quietly. Since he wasn't paying attention before, Mrs. Park made him repeat what Nam-ra said before. He stood quietly looking around the class, hoping for someone to whisper out the answer.

"She was absolutely correct, a hundred percent." He then said while the class laughed at him.

"What was her absolutely correct answer then?" Mrs. Park snapped back with.

Su-hyeok thought for a minute before going to reply. Once he opened his mouth, a bleeding Hyeon-ju stood outside the door. She opened the door, walking in wobbly when suddenly she fell. The whole class ran up to her while Mrs. Park kneeled down and held the bleeding girl in her arms.

"Hey Hyeon-ju! Hyeon-ju!" Mrs. Park spoke, trying to get the girl to answer.

"Mrs. Park.." Hyeon-ju began speaking quietly.

"Yes it's me, do you recognize me?" Mrs. Park replied, worried for the girl in her arms.

"He grabbed me.." Hyeon-ju began again. "The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up."

Some of my classmates began talking about the situation as I stood next to On-jo, I-sak to her left while Cheong-san stood behind me.

"The science teacher? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan?" Mrs. Park spoke again, trying to get more answers from the girl.

"I told you didn't I!" I heard Na-yeon say from afar, rolling my eyes from her childish behavior in this situation.

"Let's go the infirmary, okay?" Mrs. Park said to the girl. "Nam-ra, make sure they study." The teacher said while the said girl nodded. "And please don't say anything to anyone until I come back and confirm the facts." She spoke towards the already chatting students while trying to pick up the girl in her arms.

Some students went ahead with Mrs. Park to help her with the girl. I stayed with the class as I had no reason to involve myself with the certain situation. I-sak, On-jo, and Su-hyeok went out the class with Mrs. Park and Hyeon-ju as the rest of us students watched them run past the hallways. Me and Cheong-san directly keeping an eye on On-jo.
-

-[cheong-san pov]I-sak, On-jo, and Su-hyeok all went with Mrs

-
[cheong-san pov]
I-sak, On-jo, and Su-hyeok all went with Mrs. Park to help take Hyeon-ju to the nurses office. It was strange, she just walked into the class with her face all bloody. After they left, the whole class divided into their little groups. I went over with Wu-jin, Dae-su, Joon-yeong, and Gyeong-su. I grabbed Ga-ram's wrist before going over though, making sure to bring her with me since On-jo and I-sak weren't here.
-
[back to ga-ram's pov]
Once the group left to go over and help Mrs. Park with Hyeon-ju, Cheong-san softly took my wrist and pulled me over with his group of friends. The small action made my cheeks turn a light pink.

Cheong-san offered me the last seat there was while he stood up as we began conversing about Hyeon-ju and our science teacher.

"I think.. Mr. Lee made porn with Hyeon-ju." Dae-su said with a serious face.

I kicked him underneath the table since I was sitting right in front of him. "Moron! Get your mind out of the gutter." I said while he reached down to rub his leg.

I looked up to see Cheong-san staring over at On-jo's desk. I didn't want to be jealous over his small action, but the way he cared for her made me overthink. Wanting to get rid of those thoughts, I decided to comfort him instead. Why was I feeling jealous? She's our childhood friend, of course he would feel some kind of worry for her.

I reached out to grab his hand. How bold of me. I thought to myself before beginning to speak over the noisy boys in front of us. "Hey, she'll be alright. Su-hyeok is with her and you know how he is." I stopped what I was going to say while smiling towards him.

He squeezed my hand for a bit before opening his mouth to reply to me. "He always wants to play superhero." He smiled at me as I smiled back, happy that I was able to cheer him up for a bit.

We stopped our small conversation at perfect timing as I-sak walking back into class. I stood up with my hand still holding Cheong-san's as I walked over to I-sak while he trailed behind me.

"I-sak what happened?" I asked her while taking On-jo's seat.

"It's no joke, she was biting people and trashing around." I-sak began saying, replying to everyone's question.

"And On-jo? Where is she?" Cheong-san said before I-sak could continue talking about the situation. My heart hurt a bit, but I put that aside as the worry I had for my best friend overtook the feeling.

"She got hurt." I-sak replied as I joined the conversation.

"How bad?" I said, my voice full of worry.

"She'll be fine." I-sak said turning to look at me as I stood up and let go of Cheong-san's hand.

I couldn't stand hearing them talk about what Hyeon-ju was doing while On-jo was hurt. As they were deep in conversation, I turned to leave the classroom and search for On-jo. I guess Cheong-san had the same idea as me. Once I was out of the classroom, Cheong-san came from behind me and grabbed my hand. With no words being said, he only began running with me to the infirmary.
-
Walking into the infirmary, no one was inside. Only the white bedsheets now stained red and nurse equipment on the floor. I dragged Cheong-san along with me and we headed to the front of the school, our hands still in the same grasp.

 I dragged Cheong-san along with me and we headed to the front of the school, our hands still in the same grasp