𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⚘

"Close it! Close it before they get in!" A feminine voice whined. Can you guess who? Na-yeon.

"Those three were still out there! Do you want us to just shut them out?" Gyeong-su yelled back in return.

I ignored the rest of their little argument before she spoke again.

"I cant stand you.. stupid welfie."

Everyone stared in disbelief. That was until Gyeong-su pushed her.

"Hey knock it off, what's going on?" Mrs. Park spoke up as she walked towards the 'drama.'

"He just hit me!"

"Yeah, 'cause you called me a welfie!"

"Is it not true?"

"Come on, you can't just say stuff like that Na-yeon." Even with my dislike towards the girl, I tried to reason with her. She only glared at me in return. Okay, never mind.

"What's a welfie?" Mrs. Park asked in confusion while everyone stayed silent.

"..A person on welfare." Su-hyeok spoke up.

Mrs. Park gave them a dumb little lesson while I zoned out from whatever discussion they were having. That was until I felt my name being called.

"Wait Ga-ram, you have your phone right?" Su-hyeok asked while he walked over to the side of the room I was at.

"Oh.. right, I do." I replied while we both spoke quietly, not attracting attention from the others. They were busy trying to use the 'internet' to find what was happening.

Su-hyeok scooted closer to me so that we could also search what was happening, planning to call the rescue teams afterwards. The whole time I felt a strong burning gaze on me, but I ignored it at the time being since I was going to make the phone call.

-

I went over to sit by a desk near Gyeong-su and the window, sitting in silence since that was enough comfort for the both of us during this situation. I looked at the window, it must be windy today, huh. The 'rope' seemed to be swinging back and forth. I turned back around and continued looking at the others.

SMASH

Everyone jumped, including me, as small yelps were let out. I crouched down on the floor, holding onto my arm that was now bleeding and had pieces of glass in while Gyeong-su wrapped his arms from behind me as a 'shield' while he picked me up and led us towards the others. His hands had small cuts on them.

Cheong-san walked forward towards the window while everyone yelled at him to come back. "Hey, come back Cheong-san!" I yelled out to him but he ignored my comment.

"It's just the wind."

"Ah, that scared me."