𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⚘

"Did you get bitten?" Na-yeon asked in shock.

"I said I wasn't!" I-sak quickly replied as she ran over to a mirror in the classroom.

The white in her eyes were taken over by red and blood still dripped down her nose. She was definitely bitten.

Gyeong-su tried to talk to I-sak but she only focused her vision on On-jo. I couldn't imagine the pain On-jo was feeling right now. I-sak was her best friend after all.

"No right? I'm not one of them right?" I-sak asked her best friend, On-jo only stayed quiet while tears welled up in her eyes.

I-sak kept trying to deny her fate as On-jo only cried in return while hugging the girl.

"What are you doing? Get her out of here!" Na-yeon suddenly yelled out. She was only attracting more zombies. Dae-su ran over to the broken window we tried to cover, trying to hold down the objects over it.

"Come on, I said i'm okay!" I-sak yelled back while some only looked at her with worry and fear.

Seeing how the situation was going to escalate, Cheong-san went over to pull On-jo away from I-sak. On-jo tried her hardest to pull away as I-sak fell to her knees. The transformation was starting. I walked over to the two to try keeping On-jo still. She tried her hardest to resist as we heard the sound of bones cracking.

"Throw her out the window!" Na-yeon suggested. I care for I-sak but I had to admit that it's a good idea.

"I-sak please don't.." Was the last thing On-jo said before the girl in front of us was no longer our I-sak.

We all looked at her in shock. That didn't last long though as she began to attack. She instantly went towards me, Cheong-san, and On-jo. Cheong-san went forward with a chair in hand to defend us while I pulled On-jo over to another area where we wouldn't be harmed.

"Stop it please! Cheong-san!" On-jo yelled out as the boy kept fighting I-sak. Her yell caused I-sak to turn her attention towards us, though. Without a second thought, I pushed her towards the window before she reached On-jo.

With one hand grabbing onto the window, I-sak was going to fall to the ground before On-jo went over to grab her. I ran over to On-jo to try getting her grip off of the zombie girl.

"On-jo let go! You have to let go, that's no longer I-sak." I told her as she only sobbed and kept her hold on I-sak. I began crying with her, still trying to pull her hand away. I-sak was a dear friend and classmate to all of us, it was heartbreaking to see how she had turned now. But On-jo keeping her hold on her could only hurt her more. She needed to let her go.

Before I could do anything else, Cheong-san went over to us with a chair in hand. He began pushing I-sak down with the chair while trying to keep his legs in the room.

He finally dropped the girl and I turned to see On-jo. Written over her face was a hurt look. Us 3 all got back into the room. I instantly hugged On-jo as she only laid her head down on my shoulder and continued sobbing. Her best friend had just died.

-

"Let's go," Cheong-san said after a while. "We won't last here any longer." He continued.

"Where would we go?" Wu-jin asked.

"The hose from earlier.. Gyeong-su." Cheong-san replied as he turned to the other boy who looked at him confused.

They had a back and forth little argument on bringing the hose inside before Gyeong-su finally agreed to open the door.

"If I turn into a zombie i'm gonna be so mad." Gyeong-su ended their argument with as he opened the door slightly.

I was playing around with my knife, flipping it in the air and catching it on the side without the blade. I stopped to check my phone, we probably would've been getting ready to leave class and go clean by now. Oh right, it wasn't our classes turn to clean today.

"Did you get it?" A voice asked as Cheong-san came back into the room, ignoring the question and walking into the storage room. I followed him, I was bored anyway.

"Hey, can I try getting the hose?" I asked him while he looked around the room.

"What? No way." He replied while ripping a plastic arm off a mannequin in the room.

"Please! I'm bored of sitting around." I said while trying to reach towards the arm in his hand.

"Nope, go sit back down." He said with a smug smile as he pulled the arm up past my height.

"Come on, I have longer arms than you. That's an advantage." I replied while trying to reach the plastic arm with my said, 'longer arms' while he only placed it up higher.

"I don't want to put you in danger, so go sit down Ga-ram." He ended with as he walked past me while patting my head.

He doesn't want to put me in danger? That's cute. Wait what? I left the room before I could process my thoughts any longer. The hose was now in the lab and others were tying knots. After the knots were done they had a whole setup by the window so we could all go down.

"I'll go down first and check for any empty rooms." Cheong-san stated as he began climbing onto the window. He stopped for a second and looked towards On-jo.

"Gyeong-su, go first." He said as he climbed back down. Gyeong-su looked back at him in shock.

"I'll go!" I said enthusiastically, my hand up in the air. They all only looked at me in shock, Gyeong-su in relief.
༺❤︎︎༻

➤ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞late update sorry, should ga-ram be a hambie though ?

➤ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
late update sorry, should ga-ram be a hambie though ?