𝐬𝐢𝐱 ⚘

Now walking at a slow pace, me and Cheong-san still walked hand in hand looking for On-jo. We were going to turn the wall to head down towards the first floor when I saw On-jo and Su-hyeok. I pulled Cheong-san back before he could interfere, I know he's worried about the girl but after I guessed her liking towards Su-hyeok, I knew she must be confessing.

"Wait," I whispered to Cheong-san, pulling him back behind the wall.

"Why? She's right there." He said back in a quiet voice. Cheong-san, Cheong-san, Cheong-san, such a clueless boy.

I only stared at him with an 'are you serious' look and continued hiding while possibly peeking and eavesdropping on the two students in the middle of the stairs. Once I knew their conversation was over, I ran over to On-jo letting go of my hold on Cheong-san's hand.

"Where'd you get hurt?" I asked On-jo as I lifted her arm so I could get a better view at the bandage placed over the area.

"How bad is it?" Cheong-san said, appearing from behind me while his eyes also looked at the girls bandaged arm. "You're such a klutz sometimes."

"I'm fine." On-jo said as she softly released her arm from my grasp and pushed past Cheong-san.

I don't think her conversation with Su-hyeok went well.

The two boys only looked at me, questioning if I knew why she behaved that way since we're both girls.

I shrugged in return while going over to Su-hyeok to give him a side hug. I hadn't greeted him yet today and thought now was the time to do so. Me and him have been friends since the days he joined Gwi-nam's friend group. Although he and Gwi-nam lost contact, me and him became closer friends. He's probably one of my best friends.

"I'm gonna catch up with On-jo." I said, releasing from the hug as Su-hyeok messed around with my hair.

"See you at lunch!" Su-hyeok said with a smile while waving his hand at me.

Cheong-san only give a non-teeth smile while giving a small wave.
-

-[su-hyeok pov]"So do you like Ga-ram or On-jo?" I said to Cheong-san as soon as Ga-ram was far enough

-
[su-hyeok pov]
"So do you like Ga-ram or On-jo?" I said to Cheong-san as soon as Ga-ram was far enough.

"What? Why the sudden question." Cheong-san replied with while I only carried on interviewing him.