𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ⚘

"Are you guys okay?" Coach Kang asked as Gyeong-su assisted me to stand up.

We all only stared at him in silence before Gyeong-su nodded back to him.

"What about you, were you bitten?" Gyeong-su asked as he began walking up to him.

"No, I'm alright." The teacher answered. "Let's block the doors."

Everyone began getting out of their seats and started moving desks and chairs to block the doors. I went over and helped out, ignoring I-sak and On-jo who were standing there with a blank expression.

"Coach Kang.." On-jo started.

"What are you doing? Come help." Coach Kang replied.

"You got bit on your arm!" On-jo shouted as everyone stopped what they were doing.

"I wasn't bitten." Coach Kang replied, stuttering a bit as he pulled his sleeve down.

Coach Kang and I-sak started arguing back and forth while we all just stared in shock.

Coach Kang began walking up to I-sak as we all panicked before his nose started bleeding. He quickly wiped away the blood as he stared at his hand in confusion. Seeing as he was distracted, On-jo went over and threw a backpack his way. I quickly ran over and pulled her back as Coach turned around slowly.

"You fucking bitch." He finally said before raising his hand to hit On-jo before collapsing.

The sight in front of us wasn't something you see everyday. His bones were cracking, his body was twisting, and he started making the weirdest noises.

"This would be a good time to get out of here!" I said, stating the obvious as everyone only watched the man turn.

Before we could do anything though, Coach ran over and bit one of our classmates. Dae-su ran over and picked up Coach in a way where he wouldn't bite him, throwing him somewhere soon after.

"I don't want to die.." Min-ji, the bitten girl said.

Seeing as we needed to get of here like RIGHT NOW, I ran over to the desks and chairs near the doors and began removing them so we could get out sooner.

"Someone come help?" I stated loudly as the boys started keeping hold of now zombie-form Coach Kang.

Na-yeon chose to help for once and ran over to help me remove the chairs and desks. Min-ji began walking over to us, probably to let herself out on her own before she could hurt anyone, but Na-yeon took it the wrong way.

"Get away from me!" Na-yeon yelled as she kicked the almost zombie girl.

I didn't understand why everyone only watched and stared as the girl began to turn. They only waited until she was fully a zombie before beginning to handle her.

Su-hyeok ran over and helped me and Na-yeon, doing a better job at removing the desks and chairs, and yelling for everyone to get out. Everyone began running over to the door as I moved aside so I could be one of the last to leave.