𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⚘

gyeong-su pov

After Na-yeon kept accusing me of becoming one of them, Mrs. Park made me go into the broadcasting room. It was a dumb decision but I told them that I would stay in there way longer than I needed to. Right now I was only waiting for Ga-ram to wake up. I knew she was tired so I let her get the rest she needed.

I enjoyed the peace and quiet I had by myself, sitting in silence to not wake up the girl on the high chair beside me while I sat against the wall. Not until the idiot I call my best friend went over to the window on the door. I could feel his presence but I knew he wasn't staring at me, he was staring at the sleeping girl.

This time, he knocked on the window and directed his attention towards me. He whistled our little song. I
played along with his actions.

"Han Gyeong-su. I'll kill you." He motioned with his hands and face.

I rolled my middle finger up in return, emphasizing it to him. He did some other dumb things, finally bringing me laughter. It died down after he told me how many minutes it's been. I shoo'd him away while the girl beside me finally woke up.
-

-ga-ram pov

-
ga-ram pov

I awoke from my little 'nap' while I noticed a peaceful looking Gyeong-su sitting beside me with a knitting toy in hand.

"Hey.. when'd you get in here?" I asked as he took notice of my sleepy looking self.

"Mrs. Park thought Na-yeon would stop throwing a fit if I came in here." He replied as he shrugged while looking up at me.

Before we could converse any longer, Mrs. Park came inside the room. I knew she planned on talking to the boy so I took the toy from his hand and began to distract myself with it.
-
After their conversation, I stood up from the spinning chair. "Here, i'll sit on the table instead." I said as I grabbed his hand to pull him up. He mumbled a small 'thanks' after we had both gotten comfortable in our new 'seats.'

Not long after, we both noticed the girl in a pink cardigan walk in. Was she going to apologize? Was it best for me to leave or stay? I'll trust my judgement and stay for now. I didn't get good energy from her as soon as she walked inside.

"Hey." She spoke up while I turned around to look at the others, they ducked their heads down as soon as I looked.

I looked over to Nam-ra, she seemed to understand that I was asking her whether I should leave or not. Once she began to nod her head 'no' I focused my attention back on what was happening in front of me. What was Na-yeon up to..?