Chapter 7 - Law of Elasticity

Teddy

"Glad to have you back, Mikhail." I slap him on his shoulders.

He's been passed out since late last night, his lights finally went out after I removed his last finger.

"L-look man. I can't take it anymore. I-I don't have any more information. J-just kill me, I can't take it. Please." He pleads.

I ignore his wasted efforts as I look at my tools spread out on my table. I get so bored when they start to beg for death instead of their life. It's not as satisfying when I finally kill them if it's exactly what they're longing for. For the first time ever, I'm distracted. There is a little devil upstairs that could be much more entertaining to play with than this whimpering pussy. I knew Mikhail didn't have any more confessions for me, so I guess it is time for me to finish him off.

"Since you have nothing else to share, I guess you no longer have use for your tongue." I shrug and grab my pliers and scalpel.

"N-no man. Please, please, just kill me. Please don't do this." He begs.

Before he can close his mouth I quickly pull the muscle far past his lips and begin going to work.

"You know, Mikhail. We don't take well to people who betray us. Because of you, the boss man lost a lot of money last night." I continue to drag the scalpel across his tongue.

His only response is shrill screams, but I'm sure there is still a plea on the tip of his tongue. Well, not anymore I guess. With one last swift drag, his tongue finally came loose from his body. I take a step back and watch the weak little man shudder and shake in pain, almost knocking his chair over.

There is always so much blood when you cut out a tongue, they never really show how beautifully it gushes in movies. It's a spray of blood that absolutely showers me in crimson, my favorite color. Before Mikhail can bleed out I bring a flame to his tongue to cauterize the flesh. I earned more screaming as I quickly seared the flesh.

Mikail falls silent, almost as if he's on the brink of passing out again. With a sigh I pick up the tongue and put it in a vacuum sealed bag for later.

I want to continue my torture, but I need to see my little devil.

"Okay!" I clap my hands together, making Mikhail jump. "I've grown bored. So now you die." I take the same scalpel I used to remove his tongue and slit his throat.

His head slumps over almost immediately, so I dropped my scalpel and picked up my bagged tongue. Reminding myself to take care of the body later, I finally leave my basement and make my way up to the bottom floor of our manor.

My brothers told me to play nice with my little devil, but I don't think I'll be able to. She is my new favorite toy. I like to break my favorite toys, because that way nobody wants to take them from me.

I exit  my basement and turn to lock the door behind me. "What's in there?" A soft sultry voice called from behind me. I slowly turn towards the little devil who is now freshly showered and wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt that are swallowing her whole.

"Don't ask questions you don't want answers to." I grin. She examines me, her eyes move from my face and down my bare torso that is no doubt covered in another man's blood, to the hem of my jeans that hang loosely on my hips.

"I want to know." She crosses her arms and lifts her chin in defiance.

"No you don't." Brandon rounds the corner and interrupts our standoff.

"Fine. If I can't know what's behind the door, then I'd like to know what the fuck is in that bag." She points to the vacuum sealed bag I have dangling between my fingers.

I can't stop my eyebrows lowering and a smirk tug at the corners of my mouth, "A gift. For you."

She cocks an eyebrow in curiosity and steps closer, "What is it?"

"Take it, and you'll see." I don't move my arms to hand it to her. I keep the bag dangling in between my fingers at the side of my leg. I just want her to get closer on her own. I want to breathe in her fearlessness. No one in the right mind dares to approach me, especially if they are aware of my... artistic capabilities.

She takes one step at a time, cautious but not afraid. Like if she were to make any sudden movements I might attack, but she doesn't cower; just prepares herself to attack back. Finally, she is standing right in front of me, toe to toe, almost chest to chest. My little devil keeps her eyes fixed on mine, refusing to be the first to break eye contact.

She reaches down into my hand and takes the bag from my hand, still holding our staring contest, and snatches it from me. Fiery little devil. "Thanks," she smirks.

Zoe keeps her chest pressed into mine when she finally breaks our gaze and studies the bag. I wait to feel her shake or her breathing to falter, but she stays as still as stone.

"Jesus fuck," Brandon mutters, clearly seeing the blood covered organ resting in the bag.

I spare him a glance before looking back at my little devil, and if she wasn't perfect already, she smiles. A groan escapes my lips, my cock straining against its denim prison. Zoe looks down at my cock and presses her hips closer into me, "Whose is it?" She asks.

"Mikhails." I smile.

"Good boy." She whispers, before turning away from me. She keeps the tongue in her hands and turns to look at me over her shoulder, "I think we'll be getting along just fine."

Brandon shivers and walks out of the hall rounding the corner again, Zoe following.

I can't help but stalk behind them, needing to be around her. She has already become a drug to me, my new favorite high. Most people spare me one look before the sprint away from me, but not her. I can see that the darkness that resides in me is the same darkness swimming in her. I can smell the rage on her skin, the hate in her heart, the fury in her eyes; and I crave every last drop of it. I want to crawl on my hands and knees eating it up like a starving man.

Zoe follows Brandon into our home theater and gapes, "What the hell?" She looks baffled as she walks down an aisle of chairs. "Is this what you wanted to show me?" She asks Brandon.

"Cool isn't it?" he responds."We can watch anything you want, even movies that haven't made it to theaters." He adds.

"It is pretty cool," She agrees and plops herself onto one of the chairs and reclines to make herself comfortable.

I let out a frustrated sigh and she turned to look at me with an expression I can't decipher. "Don't worry, it's not as cool as a severed tongue of a traitor." She winks and dangles the bag.

I pay Brandon a cocky half smile and turn from the room to go back to my basement.

I'll need to dispose of his body quickly so I can put together all the information I gathered from Mikhail before Max and Dean get home. Most of it is bad news, but it's nothing we can't handle. The quicker I can share the details with them, the quicker I can brainstorm more gifts for my little devil.