Chapter 43 - Mass Equivalence

Zoe

I think I'm dying. No actually, I'm positive that I am absolutely dying. Max literally almost fucked me to the point of no return yesterday, and today Dean, Teddy, and Brandon are trying to murder me in training.

"You can totally do one more mile!" Brandon shouts on the treadmill next to me. I am holding on for dear life as I continue to run at the same pace as all of them. Typically this isn't a problem, however I'm pretty sure today my legs are made of gelatin and are not built to withstand any sort of body weight. In hindsight, I should have just said I needed the day to rest after the ruthless hours of fucking yesterday.

"This is torture!" I yell back, but I continue to press on.

"No!" Dean calls from the other side of Brandon. "Torture is being kept up all night by your screams and moans. Pick up the pace." He increases the speed on his treadmill, a signal for us all to follow suit.

I grumble a few curses at them all but increase my speed anyway. I grind my jaw and start running faster. The world goes a little quiet and the only sound I can hear is the muffled thump of my feet hitting the deck. All I can think about is this plan that Brandon has put together, and little flashes of memory from last night. Max put me in so many positions I wouldn't be able to describe them, and I was bent in ways I didn't know were possible.

"Thinking of last night again, little devil?" Teddy says as I turn off my treadmill and wipe the sweat from my forehead. I don't even try to hide the smile on my lips when I toss the sweat rag towards the machine, and as expected Teddy intercepts the rag and brings the fabric to his nose. "You are thinking about last night." He takes another big whiff, "I can smell it in your sweat. Are you still needy, little devil?" He asks, his eyebrows dropping and eyes darkening as he steps towards me.

"Let her be, Teddy." Dean also steps away from his machine and he is followed by Brandon. "I'm sure she can handle a lot after last night, but I doubt she can handle your crazy ass so soon." He and Brandon both laugh, but mine and Teddy's face stay still as stone.

"I'm over you all underestimating me, and deciding how much I can handle." I cross my arms and step closer onwards Teddy, invading his space. "Teddy, can you take me to your basement?" I ask.

Teddy's irises darken even more, and an evil huck falls from his smirk, "It would be an honor." Teddy whisks me up and into his arms into a bridal carry and doesn't take his time exiting the gym.

"Hey! We are still training!" Dean roars from behind us, but instead of standing his ground, he and Brandon both follow closely behind.

It seems like we reach the basement in a matter of seconds. Teddy plops me down right in the middle of a work table that I know for a fact was just cleaned of blood a matter of hours ago.

"Shall we let them watch, my little devil?" Teddy asks, holding me by my jaw.

"Do you think they can stomach it, Teddy Bear?" I look up at him from my lowered brows.

Teddy glances over his shoulder and takes a few seconds to look over both Dean and Brandon and lets a dark chuckle rumble from his chest, "No. But they're going to watch anyway."

A cruel smile casts across my face and I spare a short glance to see Dean and Brandon both shift on their feet, oblivious to our secret conversation.

Teddy turns his back on me to fully face the other two who have no clue they're about to be cuckolded in the most devious of ways. "You two will sit, and stay sitting. If you move or come and try to touch her whatsoever, it will be the last thing you do." Teddy says in the coldest and most detached voice I've ever heard come from him.