Chapter 27 - Meitner

Brandon

Teddy is probably the most deranged person on the face of the planet, in all the best ways. If you're looking at him from the outside, he looks totally normal. Possibly even sane. But anytime I'm alone with him, and I get just a glimpse of the psycho shit that is running around in his head I feel the need to lock myself away in an institution because his crazy rubs off on me.

We managed to catch Deangelo down near a few of our gambling rings, and we are currently trying to stuff him in our trunk in broad daylight. The problem is, Teddy said he wanted him completely conscious. I know better than to fight him on his impulses, but this has become a way harder task than it was originally set out to be.

"Teddy, are you sure I can't just knock him out?" I grit, as I'm currently wrestling with a tied up and gagged Deangelo.

"No, because he needs to feel the fear that he puts in young girls when he forces them into the sex trade." He gives me a look that says 'duh', and I have to admit... When he puts it that way.

Deangelo bucks hard again, and screams around his gag. Teddy's response is to taze him in the balls, again. It's not as bad as using that contraption he made for Darren, that literally sliced his dick open four ways to hell, but I still wince, and instinctively cover my own balls to make sure they are safe and unharmed.

I huff out a breath, "Fine. Let's scare the piss out of him." I pin Deangelo in the position I need him at the trunk of our car, giving him my best sinister stare. I haven't perfected mine like the others, but I'm not sinister. Not really anyway, but now that there are threats to my princess, I'm sure my not-so-sinister ways will be perfected in no time.

Whispering in Deangelo's ear I say, "Do you know who we are bringing you to?"

Obviously he can't answer clearly, but a muffled sound strangles out around the gag we have stuffed in his throat.

"The Sparrow." I give him a wink, and our bag of human shit captive, literally pisses himself. His knees wobble just enough for me to finally be able to best him, and I stuff him in the car easily. He was frozen in fear once I got him settled into it, and Teddy being Teddy, slices his Achilles tendons on both ankles with a switchblade. I turn to face him, with a 'what the fuck' look plastered in my expression.

"So he can't run if he manages to get out of the trunk, plus it hurts like a bitch." He explains with a shrug before slamming the trunk closed.

I wipe my hands together, removing the imaginary dirt from them and round the car to the driver's seat. Out of habit I whip my phone out to pull up the footage of the gym back at the manor. As if Teddy had the same impulse, he leaned over the center console to view my screen as well.

"Who is dead in the corner?" Teddy asks, while squinting and pointing at a body laying lifeless next to the mats.

I zoom in to see, "Looks like one of the newer guys, Trent or something." I shrug but focus the lens back on Zoe. She's standing close to the mats as two men spar. There is so much blood covering the mats, we might as well have been putting on a fight club. Judging by the look on Zoe's face, she is eating up every second of it.

She is zeroed in on their movements, and seems to be calculating. I look across the phone screen and see that Dean is battling between watching the pair on the mat or watching Zoe. I knew after last night he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. He is hooked just like the rest of us, and it's so much more obvious now. I suppose it can be hard to look at a woman with indifference when she so willingly swallowed your cum without question.

"Ready to head to her apartment?" I start the car and hand him my phone, this way he can continue to keep an eye on her. I learned on the drive over that he wasn't going to stop asking about her until he saw her, and this way he is able to focus on the job but also keep us both in the loop of what is happening back at the manor.