Chapter 25 - Principle of Movement

Zoe

I wake up in a room that is not mine, and definitely one I have never been in. The bed is empty but the sun is still low in its early rising stages. There is a soft warm hue of light dancing along the walls adding a rich contrast against the dark green paint.

I find myself in new clothes once again, this time I'm wearing a massive Big Lebowski t-shirt that is so baggy on my frame it could definitely be worn as a dress. I check under the shirt to see that I'm wearing a pair of men's boxers that are also far too big, and I have to roll them four times so they will stay on my hips.

I walk to a full length mirror in the corner of the room to see that someone has also washed, brushed, and twisted my hair into a single braid that lays lazily down the middle of my back. Unlike yesterday's impromptu pool fuck with Brandon, I can't piece together any fuzzy memories.

The last thing I remember about last night was the torture with Darren, who is still in our basement, coming up for dinner, only being fed a few grapes, a banana, and oh yeah Brandon and Dean's cum.

Dean.

I look back at the t-shirt I'm wearing and it reminds me of the first conversation I had alone with Brandon. We talked about the movie posters, and I identified which movie went with who.

The Big Lebowski. This is Dean's shirt, and judging by the size, the boxers are definitely his too. Is this his room?

I look back at my surroundings, this time with a new set of eyes to see if there are specific hints of Dean in here. The walls are a dark green, and instead of wood or marble like the rest of the house, is a black carpet that my bare feet are standing on. I curl my toes into the carpet, enjoying the warmth from the soft ground. The bed is massive, so big that it is definitely not a standard sized bed. It's like if you pushed two California kings together. The bed is draped in a black, butter soft, silk duvet with little hints of gold in the stitching.

But other than the colors and a few books on a shelf above the dresser, there are no personal effects in the room. No photos, no collected knickknacks. I pulled open the dresser to snoop at the clothes in them, immediately I know this is for sure Dean's room. So, the mystery of where I am has been solved, but the reason as to why is unclear.

I pad my way out and into the hallway, to learn that his room is directly across from mine. I skip my way down the stairs and to the kitchen only to find it completely empty, no men debriefing around it like usual. There is some food left out on the table, but no note. I snack on a few things but don't sit.

I haven't been alone in days, so I choose to spend it how I normally would. I ignore the pang in my chest at the thought of not having them around. They may be in the basement, but peaked in the garage to see that the SUV was gone. And of course, I still don't have my phone back so I have no way to reach out. The situation is a little odd, but if it was an emergency I'm sure they would have woken me.

"Well, Z, what should we do with all this free time?" I ask myself as I walk aimlessly around the manor.

For a moment, I almost started peeking in rooms, but opted out. Rooms can be a private space, and I can respect them enough not to snoop too much. Deciding better of it, I find myself in the gym. I don't feel like getting on the weights, but I remember there being a sound system down here.

I choose 'Yes & No' by XYLO, turning the volume up as high as it can go. I hop on the treadmill, starting with a slow jog.

Running has always helped clear my head and make any tough decisions. Yesterday was a wild day. The warehouses, Darren, then the pool thing with Brandon, then Darren again, and then what happened in the kitchen with all of them.