Chapter 24 - John Cockcroft

Teddy

My little devil is a nightmare. We have played her game with Darren for six hours now, and we've gotten more information that we expected. After I completely mangled his dick, he was a lot more forthcoming. Zoe had cranked the lever on the strappado high enough that he was dangling six feet above the ground before she released it, and a satisfying crunch echoed in the room, but it was quickly smothered by his cries.

I watched my little devil slice and stab and break so many pieces of this man in complete awe. Pure admiration. She hasn't even tired out yet, and to my surprise my brothers haven't gotten sick or even shown signs of boredom. We all watch Zoe with such intent, it can be physically painful to try to look away.

She is a piece of art, a devastating thing in motion, a nightmare, my little devil.

After we learned more about Deangelo, Darren's current role, what information has been leaked and who accepted on the most recent hit on Zoe, we were ready to call it a night and planned to start back up sometime tomorrow.

Zoe was sitting on my tool table, legs swinging to the beat of a new song she picked as I packed away some of my tools. My brothers stood closely behind Zoe, a protective stance I've seen them do countless times already. It's like they are prepared to drain the world of its oxygen, if she as much as choked on the air. And I'd do the same.

I know my brothers are worried about my new addiction, but my little devil is something I do not plan on quitting. I will not be letting her go, not ever. And she is not leaving.

I move to stand between Zoe's legs, cupping her face with both hands. "Are you happy with your results, little devil?"

She shrugs and flicks her eyes back to Darren, "I'd like to know who is controlling the Cambions." She says it loud enough that Darren responds with a slow shake of his head. That's the same question she has been asking for almost two hours and we have gotten nowhere near an answer, so we decided to keep Darren tied in the strappado for the night. Hopefully he'll be in a sharing mood tomorrow.

"I think we need to feed you, make you come, then put you to bed, princess." Brandon joined, rounding the table to stand next to me, placing a hand on her upper thigh.

A small spark lights behind her green eyes but she sputters out, "W-we?" I can almost smell the arousal seeping from her pores, and my cock hardens in response, so I press it into her middle.

"Food first," Brandon winked, "I can't have you passing out so easily again. Three wasn't enough."

I pick her up, letting her wrap her legs around me, holding her close as we track up the stairs into the kitchen, and Max and Dean follow behind. I place Zoe in her usual chair, but once I'm in mine she moves over and perches on my lap, leaning her back against my chest. Instinctively I wrap my arms around her torso and pull her closer to me. While my brothers are turned away and grabbing items from the kitchen I start to tease her. I push my still hard cock against her ass. Whispering in her ear I say, "You know I can just take you right here if I wanted to?"

Her movement starts to match mine, rubbing herself against me trying to chase the friction. "Would you like that, little devil?"

"Yes." Her eyes flutter closed.

I stuffed my hand into her shorts to cup her sex, and as I expected she was already dripping for me. I make quick work of it, moving her shorts to the side and pulling out my cock. I lift her and I brace myself at her entrance and I let her slowly sink onto me, she's so tight I hiss as her pussy grips me on the way down.

As soon as she is seated to the hilt, Brandon comes back to the table but he has a knowing glimmer dancing in his eyes. I can feel Zoe tense, and the movement makes me grunt. Dean and Max come back with some food items and don't notice immediately. But my slow rocking in and out of Zoe is starting to make her pant and the sound catches both of their attention and their gazes lock on her face.